Wednesday Worsts….Group Texts

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
(Pretend this was posted yesterday)

There should be rules about starting a group text.

Just got one from a relative with 18 other people included that I don’t know.

:suicide:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Funny this has come up.
I have a group text with my Mom who is 80 and my Dad who is 86, along with my wife and daughter, my sister, brother in law and nephew.
Nephew just turned 21.

Well, My BIL asked me to send him some pictures from Daytona Bike week a couple weeks ago.
I was taking some very risque shots, sending to him but also sent a few pictures of Main street and bikes and bands to the entire group.

You can probably figure where this is going.

We get to "Froggy's Saloon" where they usually have a bunch of barely dressed bartenders that are VERY friendly.
So, I'm hugging, and boob shampooing my way through Froggy's and decided to fire off a shot of this one particular girl, holding a dildo squirt gun, with nice boobs and pasties. Yep, Sent that to my Mom.

I was about 6 Jack and cokes in at the time so, I didn't catch my mistake until I saw the "Thumbs down" rating on the text from my Daughter.

Still no word from Mom.

:harvey1:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
(Pretend this was posted yesterday)

There should be rules about starting a group text.

Just got one from a relative with 18 other people included that I don’t know.

:suicide:
This is separate from your "vacation planning" massive group chat? It's hard to keep track!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Funny this has come up.
I have a group text with my Mom who is 80 and my Dad who is 86, along with my wife and daughter, my sister, brother in law and nephew.
Nephew just turned 21.

Well, My BIL asked me to send him some pictures from Daytona Bike week a couple weeks ago.
I was taking some very risque shots, sending to him but also sent a few pictures of Main street and bikes and bands to the entire group.

You can probably figure where this is going.

We get to "Froggy's Saloon" where they usually have a bunch of barely dressed bartenders that are VERY friendly.
So, I'm hugging, and boob shampooing my way through Froggy's and decided to fire off a shot of this one particular girl, holding a dildo squirt gun, with nice boobs and pasties. Yep, Sent that to my Mom.

I was about 6 Jack and cokes in at the time so, I didn't catch my mistake until I saw the "Thumbs down" rating on the text from my Daughter.

Still no word from Mom.

:harvey1:
We have a family group text with me, my wife, and all three kids... it's down right wrong an average of 3 times per week. The group text with me and my two sons is, well, "career ending" for sure.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Despise it. Hate texting in general. Can’t tell someone’s tone most the time without stupid emojis or abbreviations like LOL

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s one of the worst things ever created if abused, which is generally the case. I have a few within the family, but aside from that it’s a bunch of unnecessary “thumbs up” emojis and(if there’s anyone north of 60) you still see the occasional “tk u”, which makes want to start drinking regardless of what time of day it is.

And God forbid if anyone in the group isn’t on Apple. Nightmare.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It’s one of the worst things ever created if abused, which is generally the case. I have a few within the family, but aside from that it’s a bunch of unnecessary “thumbs up” emojis and(if there’s anyone north of 60) you still see the occasional “tk u”, which makes want to start drinking regardless of what time of day it is.

And God forbid if anyone in the group isn’t on Apple. Nightmare.
IKR

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Group texts rank right up there with violent criminals, pedophiles and electric scooters on my list of things I hate.

I immediately put them on mute when a new one comes in, but if you're familiar with the nCr formula it doesn't take many friends before the number of possible groups gets out of control.

Some ******* always seems to create a new group when I'm in the middle of an activity where I can't access my phone and my watch will blow up with 100 replies before I can shut it down.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Ok, so we aren't gonna just cruise right past the "boob shampooing" without getting details. Like, what is it? and how would one do that?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Ok, so we aren't gonna just cruise right past the "boob shampooing" without getting details. Like, what is it? and how would one do that?
I thought the same thing, no idea, but I'm pretty sure that it should NOT involve your sister, so don't get any ideas!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
our family doesn't do the group text thing.

but a few guys at work will do it if we're going to a work event.

sometimes they'll forget to take me off of the chat and I'll be two hours behind them when I get that 5:30 am text message.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate them. They are all set to hide notifications.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Normally, You would sit in a chair while a couple topless ladies danced behind and beside you while rubbing their boobs all over your head.

In the case of Froggy's, they have these girls up on platforms throughout the outside bar, dancing. No nudity or anything, just cantily dressed girls dancing.
Well, you walk up to the platform, give them a few bucks, turn around with your back to the platform and then, they sit down with you between their legs and voila!, Titty shampoo.
Or, if you want to get really adventurous, you can get the same "shampoo" between their legs. Only you don't turn around from the platform in this version. :exactly:

The wife sort of frowns on that version.
Normally, when a dude walks up for a Frontal shampoo, it draws a big crowd.
No nudity or anything like that, just a little stupid fun.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Normally, You would sit in a chair while a couple topless ladies danced behind and beside you while rubbing their boobs all over your head.

In the case of Froggy's, they have these girls up on platforms throughout the outside bar, dancing. No nudity or anything, just cantily dressed girls dancing.
Well, you walk up to the platform, give them a few bucks, turn around with your back to the platform and then, they sit down with you between their legs and voila!, Titty shampoo.
Or, if you want to get really adventurous, you can get the same "shampoo" between their legs. Only you don't turn around from the platform in this version. :exactly:

The wife sort of frowns on that version.
Normally, when a dude walks up for a Frontal shampoo, it draws a big crowd.
No nudity or anything like that, just a little stupid fun.
Good to know, thanks. Definitely NOT something that I want to do with my sister... ;)

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good to know, thanks. Definitely NOT something that I want to do with my sister... ;)
You are from Alabama though, right?

a4466384-fd61-4c04-b196-2a931ff70bf0_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator