Wednesday Worsts….Group Texts

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, yeah that makes sense. I see them mostly used around campus, but can imagine them being a serious problem in a city. And yes you described the riders perfectly. The only positive of the scenario you described would be seeing them crash. Have to think that would be great.

Seeing them crash is great, as long as they aren't crashing into you. I'm more worried about the inevitable point I run one of these tards over with my car and have to deal with the hassle of explaining it to the authorities and getting my paint fixed.

A lot of my friends try to deal with the problem this way:

scooterdeath+1.gif

scooterdeath+3.gif

scooterdeath+7.gif

Unfortunately their pricing appears to allow for plenty of lost equipment.

Just in October, cleanup crews fished out of the lake more than 60 electric scooters
Scoot, which was permitted to operate scooters in San Francisco in October, told the Wall Street Journal that within two weeks of launching, more than 200 of the 650 scooters they introduced had been stolen or irreparably destroyed.* The need to constantly re-supply these fleets should, at minimum, complicate the narrative of low environmental impact that these companies pitch.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Ok, so we aren't gonna just cruise right past the "boob shampooing" without getting details. Like, what is it? and how would one do that?

And he needs to post the pic here for GC evaluation. That’s a requirement he seems to have skipped by.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Aight. Group texts.

FAMILY:
Me-wife-kid1-kid2 = fam topics, pickup/drop off, meals, etc
Me-kid1-kid2 = when we need to work something out in preparation of sharing with wife
And variants thereof. Nobody abuses it, but kids muted them day1.

FRIENDS:
Our youngest is one of ‘the core 4’ boys that do all sports and some other stuff together. So there is a group chat with all affected parents. This is handy for sharing rides, play-by-play updates at games for those that can’t make it. I keep it muted, as sometimes the moms get spun up on stupid sht. However, they all either get my humor, or at least tolerate it, so I often throw my random comments and memes and stupid sht at them

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I get violent criminals and pedophiles - along with pretty much everyone who’s not one of those - but as annoying as electric scooters are, and they are very annoying, I’m not sure they quite rise to that level.
Don’t forget midgets and antique furniture

1679923860562.png

“I can’t so much as drink a damn glass of water…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.