michael cohen idk GIF

howard-jones-no-one-is-to-blame.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Body Odor in the a.m.. Understandable (but mostly preventable) in the afternoons or evenings after work ... but in the a.m.? No.

I: Out of control Eyebrows, Ear and/or Nose hair.

I loved Andy Rooney but
Man Actor GIF by gingerkidproductions

andy rooney milk GIF

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
G. I will get up and eat somewhere else if someone is doing that (provided I can hear it), and I don't care where it happens or if it makes a scene.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
My #1...

Misophonia is a disorder where people have abnormally strong and negative reactions to the ordinary sounds humans make, such as chewing or breathing.
It is not unusual for people to occasionally be irritated by some everyday sounds. But for individuals with misophonia, the sound of someone smacking their lips or clicking a pen can make them want to scream or hit out.

These physical and emotional reactions to innocent, everyday sounds are similar to the “fight or flight” response and can lead to feelings of anxiety, panic, and rage.

Probably the biggest sound for me is someone slurping breakfast cereal and then smackin' the hell out of it.
Drives me up a wall - much like the sound of Pelosi and/or Hillary's voices.
AOC's "sudden Rosie Perez - Spanish accent" is in there somewhere too.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Farting in public and then laughing...........

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Wathcing someone chew their fingernails down to nothing. If they only knew what they were eating they would probably pass out.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Farting in public and then laughing...........

My 10 year old embarrassed they hell out of me recently. At the eye doctor looking at glasses and he just rips one. Plays it off but after a few seconds the smell hit everyone. Said to go while one lady gave the evil eye and another dad was laughing his ass off

Mine is smacking food or loud chewing. My wife and kids both can sound like they are eating a bag of bolts when the chips are out.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
The worst thing to me is when I go to the restroom in public (usually at work) and I see people do their business and leave without washing their hands. I WILL NOT open the door by physically touching the handle any more. I ALWAYS use the paper towel I used to dry my hands to open the door on my way out. If it is one of those places that doesn't provide paper towels but uses forced air to dry one's hands then I will pull my shirt tail out and use that to open the door.

In my office building (I never witnessed it but heard it from reliable eye witnesses) that there used to be a guy that would go to the cafeteria and purchase a sandwich for lunch, take it into the men's room and place the Styrofoam carton on the floor in front of him and sit there eating while "recycling" at the same time...:barfaway:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.