Wednesday Worsts…dying services

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Think I’ve posted this before, but my youngest shows my shoes every Sunday(minus travel days) as part of his chore routine. Finally stopped wearing my game day shoes about two years ago after debuting them in Meyer’s first season. Good quality, taken care of, will last.

But I noticed a decline in shoe shine guys going around to offices well before Covid. Used to have them in our offices every week.
Who does your youngest show them to? Is this some kind of weird OnlyFans thing? You sick, sick, bastard! :dunno:

(but seriously, good habit to develop/chore to give him!)

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Think I’ve posted this before, but my youngest shines my shoes every Sunday(minus travel days) as part of his chore routine. Finally stopped wearing my game day shoes about two years ago after debuting them in Meyer’s first season. Good quality, taken care of, will last.

But I noticed a decline in shoe shine guys going around to offices well before Covid. Used to have them in our offices every week.
This makes sense once I remembered that you didn’t do chips and dip.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Think I’ve posted this before, but my youngest shines my shoes every Sunday(minus travel days) as part of his chore routine. Finally stopped wearing my game day shoes about two years ago after debuting them in Meyer’s first season. Good quality, taken care of, will last.

Gotta give your youngest some credit, that is a helluva shine.

iu

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.