Welcome 4* DT Fred Hansard

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're also in on Tyrone Truesdell. Hopefully we land at least one of these two (or both!)....
From what I've read we've cooled on Hansard because of Truesdell...if true if be surprised if Hansard picks UF...we'll see

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well...I finally found out what's going on with Hansford. Looks like he's having some academic issues and our staff doesn’t believe they can get him in. From what I heard is we might still take his commitment next week but unless he gets things together in the classroom
This seems like a broken record with our Dline recruiting over the last couple of years...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:stars:Yeah ! In interest, Rumph has us tied with a team that hasn't offered him

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I've heard (from several people in the know) Truesdell is better than Hansford right now. Hansford "allegedly" has a higher ceiling but Truesdell supposedly can contribute immediately. Some say Hansford will need to RS so he can get into shape. I myself want them both! Lol

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It sucks, but we need the bodies at that position. I'd rather have him than nothing. Plus, a number of the 4 star DTs are 250-260. I'd rather have this guy than those lightweights.
Exactly, we have just don't have the time to wait for those 260 lb kids to develop and gain weight. I don't care how athletic they are. Those kids will have to play DE if we sign them, at least until they gain 50 lbs, the same way Bammer does it.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
We DESPERATELY need four or five DTs. Desperately.

Half these kids will get hurt or never develop.
We've definitely got to land at least 4! Hopefully we have a damn good season and that gets the higher rated OL and DL prospects looking our way because we're struggling BIG TIME with both.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So which is better, the none last year or 3 unranked this year? Set aside what you believe a program like ours should be getting and just answer the question - which is better?

Right TLB, Macancrew can only develop what is there. Get numbers of guys and let the Gator pride
turn them into "forget-me-not" Gators.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So which is better, the none last year or 3 unranked this year? Set aside what you believe a program like ours should be getting and just answer the question - which is better?
That's like asking the Japanese which bomb they preferred...Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator