Welcome 4* DT Fred Hansard

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There are no details. He is deciding in 7-10 days between Rutgers, Incestnation (UT), and the good guys. He says Jones and Mac have been recruiting him hardest. He says he hasn't made up his mind.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There are no details. He is deciding in 7-10 days between Rutgers, Incestnation (UT), and the good guys. He says Jones and Mac have been recruiting him hardest. He says he hasn't made up his mind.

Momma's boy or Man?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Momma's boy or Man?

According to Rutgers beat writers, dad wants him at Rutgers because he hates the weather here in Florida. I've seen no mention of momma. He was recently seen partying it up on the Rutgers campus. We will see. Even if he commits to us, he says he is taking his official visits. Still, most recruiting experts have him going to us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me just add a good link since you linked to that scouts shyt.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/1131

Kyng, I hope you are right. In this youtube video, you will see him playing a bunch of strongside end and showing decent speed for a huge man. This could be a very, very nice addition to our class in the positon of critical need. It would be nice for us to get two or three guys like this.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Surely, Hansford should be aware of the greater exposure brought by the SEC ?
Add to that the Gators' open path onto the field of the SwampLight.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hansford is now announcing at the end of the week due to Bleacher Report doing a feature on his commitment. Looks like it's us or Rutgers for his services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.