Welcome to the new Gatorchatter! Post all your issues and annoyances here!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you are a member and can't remember your password or have any other login issues, you can email me at [email protected].

:ugh:

Have more work to do, but I've done enough to open up. When you see issues or colors that clash or make something invisible, post it here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Make sure you poke around, and go to your preference where you can turn a bunch of things off and on. One thing is the floating circle on the bottom left of the page, that is for quick navigation. If you don't like it or don't need it, you can turn it off.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Some of your avatars got a bit stretched in the transition, you may want to re-upload them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Here are your preferences. Everyone is getting notifications for reactions on everything, you may want to click those off.

trt.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
on dark mode, user names in regular forum and chatterbox are dark blue and harder to read against the grey backgrounds.

Also, floating chatterbox when all "All Pages" would be nice if it went as wide as you have the screen open to when on desktop, like the old version did. Seems to limit to a specific width.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
When I click on a thread sometimes it takes me to the first post of the thread and sometimes to my last-viewed post. The old version of GC had a little dot to click on to get to the last-viewed post. Am I missing something?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
When I click on a thread sometimes it takes me to the first post of the thread and sometimes to my last-viewed post. The old version of GC had a little dot to click on to get to the last-viewed post. Am I missing something?
That dot never did anything. Clicking anywhere on the thread title should take you to the last-viewed post.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In chatterbox on mobile (Android) when you go to type text in the box, you can no longer see where you are typing and cannot scroll the page up to see it either.

No problem with that in regular forum

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In chatterbox on mobile (Android) when you go to type text in the box, you can no longer see where you are typing and cannot scroll the page up to see it either.

No problem with that in regular forum
Can I get a screen shot?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Refresh, doofus. I'm still actively editing stuff and weird things may happen.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Will you provide a form I can submit to IRS to claim the loss of my Oxbucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member