Well ok then Franks...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But hey, you know more than them..
Again, 600 football teams coachings staffs, including Saban, Creyer, and all the others, even minor college and IAA coaching staffs, agree with me. Keep hanging on that you found a gem in the trash dumpster.

There is a reason Nusschamp gets himself fired every two or three years.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
http://florida.247sports.com/Article/VIDEO-Feleipe-Franks-at-The-QB-Retreat-45563792

Here's video. His release already looks quicker/more compact. Yes, I know it only matters in games when the rush is on etc. but it's still nice to see it's something he appears to be working on.

It does look more compact. Consistency was his biggest issue. On tape, he had 3-4 different motions. He's working hard. That's great. He is receiving good coaching now. He didn't get any of that in high school.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, QB camps for sure emphasize throwing accuracy... so all will be focusing well on that.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
houdier1_20080704690.jpg

Larry Dierker goes back even before the Astros to when Houston was known as the Colt '45's.
He struck out Willie Mays in his major league debut at 18 years old. I was an Astros fan back in the day and barely remember this guy, as he was on his way out the door when I started cheering for them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Dierker

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I find it humorous that Chad Kelly is listed as number 1 because of his 76 yard throw, but the reason Franks made the list at all at 16 is because of his 78 yard throw. Franks very well may have the strongest arm in the league.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I find it humorous that Chad Kelly is listed as number 1 because of his 76 yard throw, but the reason Franks made the list at all at 16 is because of his 78 yard throw. Franks very well may have the strongest arm in the league.
Doesn't matter if he's throwing it to the defense :lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Franks may have started the O&B game as 3rd string, but he left it 4th string. He is a long way from earning any playing time. I doubt he'd be field ready before his RS Soph season. He'll probably still be 3rd string at that point. I still see him transferring at some point. All that said, I think he'll improve every year and have an NFL shot based on his arm alone. I still think his biggest deficiency is as a leader. But time will tell with all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator