What Gator Level are you?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Level 6, didnt finish at UF, had to go kill terrorists. BOOM!
4c577e51430abe6b7a803d5242166b10--oorah-marines-marine-humor.jpg

That's an Ooorah...For the Devil Dogs

There's elite and then there's ELITE

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Level 9, 2nd generation.

I was class of '97, so 52-20 happened my Senior year, and I also got to enjoy 4 SEC Championships as a student.

Only the students on campus during 2006 to 2008 may have been more spoiled.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Level 9, 2nd generation.

I was class of '97, so 52-20 happened my Senior year, and I also got to enjoy 4 SEC Championships as a student.

Only the students on campus during 2006 to 2008 may have been more spoiled.

I'm going to go ahead and apologize right now.

If you were there during that era, there is a very high probability I may have accidentally rubbed up against you inappropriately in the Porpoise or at TJs or CJs or the Theater or the Dog or at Balls or the Monkey or Lillian's at the Dish or at Rickenbackers or Durty Nellie's at Market Street at the Swamp or Simon's at a dorm or a party at somebody's house or in your own house.

In my defense, it was very crowded and I was very drunk.

Mea Culpa.

Alex.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
:D:D

If you were there during that era, there is a very high probability I may have accidentally rubbed up against you inappropriately in the Porpoise or at TJs or CJs or the Theater or the Dog or at Balls or the Monkey or Lillian's at the Dish or at Rickenbackers or Durty Nellie's at Market Street at the Swamp or Simon's at a dorm or a party at somebody's house or in your own house.

Mea Culpa.

Alex.
When did you have time to go to class or study?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Mea Culpa.

Alex.

Would this mea culpa hold up in a Senate hearing?
And did you happen to keep a journal of your whereabouts in Gainesville?

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Level 13. I played intramural basketball and softball while earning a coveted top 5 engineering degree and commission. I guess booster isn't really true; the AG school has a lot of my uncle's money (endowed chair or something) that he said we could count as a family donation.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021

Mea Culpa.

Alex.
No worries! I was also drunk and, therefore, most likely receptive to any accidental rubbings.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Does golf count as a sport in this joint? If so I'm way up there even though I was barely on the team and for a very short period of time until the coach discovered that I sucked. If they had waterboys for the team, that's where I would have ended up.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Does golf count as a sport in this joint? If so I'm way up there even though I was barely on the team and for a very short period of time until the coach discovered that I sucked. If they had waterboys for the team, that's where I would have ended up.

46' had such promise ... before the "rainbird" incident. After that ... he had the yipps within 40 yards of any green.

sprinkler-golf.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I met Charlie Pell in the UF Union (1984) and we talked for at least 15 minutes. I'm from SC and was a big Clemson fan while he was there. Very personable guy.

I win.

He got the ax shortly thereafter. :(

Just beat the Leghumpers.

outofstep

Mar 27, 2017
I believe everyone should know their level. Ox created the levels on the old board. Here they are:
No bonus points for higher /multiple degrees or degree field? How am I supposed to look down my nose at all the liberal arts plebes? Well... I suppose life already does that.

Until then, I'll just have to be happy with my Lvl 10 ranking.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No bonus points for higher /multiple degrees or degree field? How am I supposed to look down my nose at all the liberal arts plebes? Well... I suppose life already does that.

Until then, I'll just have to be happy with my Lvl 10 ranking.

That's a deduction around these here parts.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I met Charlie Pell in the UF Union (1984) and we talked for at least 15 minutes. I'm from SC and was a big Clemson fan while he was there. Very personable guy.

I win.

He got the ax shortly thereafter. :(

Just beat the Leghumpers.

I hung out with Ray Graves at his house in North Tampa - awesome Gator memorabilia in his garage too. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met

Not sure what level that puts me at.
I’ll do some AI/ML number crunching and report back here.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I hung out with Ray Graves at his house in North Tampa - awesome Gator memorabilia in his garage too. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met

Not sure what level that puts me at.
I’ll do some AI/ML number crunching and report back here.

If you hung out with Gator Ray in his garage you're royalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.