What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Really thought you’d put together a quality post until the last line. He wasn’t screwed up in the head from early on, nor was it CTE. He grew up in a normal middle class family and had played a total
My ex was into true crime so I read the books...............he had some real dad issues. As for CTE, I figure you saw the scans so I cannot argue that but he played big boy football for awhile and played like a bull. It adds up and for some qucker than others..........
Chill Reaction GIF
Unparalleled in GC history. I applaud you sir.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My ex was into true crime so I read the books...............he had some real dad issues. As for CTE, I figure you saw the scans so I cannot argue that but he played big boy football for awhile and played like a bull. It adds up and for some qucker than others..........

Unparalleled in GC history. I applaud you sir.

1659796289468.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What does it say about our choice of coaches in the last 15 years?

Urban - out of football, disgraced
Chump - back to be a DC, doubtful to ever get a head coaching gig again
McShark Boy - where he belongs, in the MAC
Mullet - out of football, disgraced
Looking at this list, you can't help but see that they only got progressively worse with each hire. That says a lot.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Really thought you’d put together a quality post until the last line. He wasn’t screwed up in the head from early on, nor was it CTE. He grew up in a normal middle class family and had played a total of like 5 years of football when he landed at UF. He was a fake gangster that simply got swept up in the thug life because it was normalized and even promoted by society, including ESPN. That’s why he killed himself. Unlike 99% of his prison mates, he didn’t have to do any of this. It simply sounded cool at the time, and he had 60+ years of staring at a wall to think about his regrets and the great life he’d given up.
This right here. He bunked with Tebow. He read the Bible. He had numerous chances at redemption. He had millions of dollars. He could have sought help at anytime, but chose thug life because it's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.