What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
His next job: Broadcast and radio talking head. He won enough to have credibility and can talk all day long.
No way. He blew any "credibility" he had with all his weird press conference behavior, and anyway, his voice is too annoying to be a broadcaster. He won't be a successful TV commentator for the same reason he wasn't a successful recruiter: He's a Fuchsing dork.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
No way. He blew any "credibility" he had with all his weird press conference behavior, and anyway, his voice is too annoying to be a broadcaster. He won't be a successful TV commentator for the same reason he wasn't a successful recruiter: He's a Fuchsing dork.
Who would listen to him? No matter what he said your train of thought would respond "whatever azzhole", "sure dork, okay".

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think he would do well there as OC. Probably a good move for him.

I think he'd do well vacationing out there w/ his $12mil. He could take a cruise to Alaska, hop on over to Hawaii, visit Mt. Hood & Mt. Rainier, visit the Oregon wine country for some nice Pinot Noir, go snow skiing, visit Vancouver, spend time at a lake getting in some wakeboarding. He'd crush it! Oregon's offense not so much....

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Ohhhhhh, look what came out in this afternoon's news!

Well, forget about Cousin Eddie re-joining Urbs or going to Duke or Akron. I found his new gig, guys. Pretty sure I'm finally going to get a coaching-change prediction right.

This is a no-brainer. Back to the old home state. He'll probably even lie and say this was his dream job all along. :lol2:

New Hampshire football coach Sean McDonnell retires after 23 seasons

DURHAM, N.H. -- New Hampshire football coach Sean McDonnell announced his retirement Wednesday after leading the Wildcats for 23 years.

"It's time for a new face, new ideas and a new way of doing things around here," McDonnell said in a statement. "I can't begin to say thank you enough for the opportunities the University of New Hampshire has given to me: as a student, as an assistant coach and then as its head football coach. This has been the honor of a lifetime."

McDonnell's 157 career wins rank second in UNH history behind the 175 by Bill Bowes, his former head coach and a National Football Foundation College Football Hall of Famer.

The Wildcats had a 14-year run of NCAA playoff berths and 14 playoff victories from 2004 to '17, including three conference championships.

McDonnell was a defensive back for the Wildcats from 1975 to '78 and served eight seasons as an assistant coach at UNH, including five as offensive coordinator.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That is @NOLAGATOR Country, not Florida. Toad does not deserve a one of those. My favorite fish! Man those are good looking too.

Speckled Trout are preferred here...shallow water

We also have some awesome blue water fishing.

As for Grantham, he and O can go hang out but not near me.

Avenger48c

No Longer Cautiously Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2019
Posted this in the box as well, but Mullen's apparently going to be on College GameDay at 11a as a guest analyst. Wonder if this is some kind of tryout for an ESPN gig?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Here's his best buddy:

I haven't kept up ... but aren't Reds still considered a game fish? What are the limits these days? He probably netted the damned things ... knowing his sorry excuse for being a human being.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Posted this in the box as well, but Mullen's apparently going to be on College GameDay at 11a as a guest analyst. Wonder if this is some kind of tryout for an ESPN gig?
That would suck if he were on tv every week. Maybe they'll slap him around with some questions that piss him off and he'll just crawl back under whatever rock he's been hiding under! Please no tv for diaper dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator