What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Quasimodork did not impress in his TV debut today. Unlike Sling Blade nobody likes the way he talks.
Why have a coach everyone watching knows was fired for incompetence? He should have been introduced as the disgraced former coach for The University of Florida and the only question should have been, why did you fail?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you are running 5 miles at a 9 minute pace you ain't slow. Not hauling a$$ but you ain't slow
You are too kind! I have a friend that’s a few years older than I and he routinely does 8mm at that distance + with good elevation gains. One day I hope to break sub 9 maybe sniff 8.5. Maybe this spring!

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
You are too kind! I have a friend that’s a few years older than I and he routinely does 8mm at that distance + with good elevation gains. One day I hope to break sub 9 maybe sniff 8.5. Maybe this spring!
I believe in you Augusta. Hell you may just hit 7.5

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
its decent. hes definitely in shape and runs regularly, but its not bragging level pace. when i was doing tris i would blow that out of the water, granted i was much younger than he is

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
giphy.gif

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Back in my glory days I was a hella good runner. 4:27 mile PR. Resting heart rate was 46. Probably should have taken that more seriously come to think of it...

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
I think he actually once qualified for Boston, so yeah, he’s a pretty good for a hunchback or even for a non hunchback.

Nevermind. I’ll still give him props though. Better than I can do.

“The 43-year-old (soon to be 44 on April 27) ran the 120th Boston Marathon on Monday after Adidas gave him a sponsor’s exemption to run.”

Dan Mullen traverses 26-mile Boston Marathon

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.