What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
That would suck if he were on tv every week. Maybe they'll slap him around with some questions that piss him off and he'll just crawl back under whatever rock he's been hiding under! Please no tv for diaper dan.
He'll be relegated to SEC network like Chizik.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I haven't kept up ... but aren't Reds still considered a game fish? What are the limits these days? He probably netted the damned things ... knowing his sorry excuse for being a human being.

No, he hired a good fishing guide. Dude made over $6mil in four years at UF, he can afford the best fishing guide in the country!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
No, he hired a good fishing guide. Dude made over $6mil in four years at UF, he can afford the best fishing guide in the country!
There's no limits bracket size ? Or quantity?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What’s really amazing about this is that anyone on Twitter actually follows that guy.

200.gif

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I swear, I think I heard chants in the background..."F***K Dan Mullen"
Also, every time he was on screen there were noticeable boos.
It was pretty evident.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
His next job: Broadcast and radio talking head. He won enough to have credibility and can talk all day long. He's like a college professor of college football. He reminds me in this respect of Rick Neuhesiel. He's a chubbier version of Rick but with some potentially great comments on a game. I think he's a broadcaster next. I think it will be in a couple of years. He'll take a year off, get tanned and skinny, end up at a network.

Fox? ESPN? SEC Network?
Quasimodork did not impress in his TV debut today. Unlike Sling Blade nobody likes the way he talks.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I haven't kept up ... but aren't Reds still considered a game fish? What are the limits these days? He probably netted the damned things ... knowing his sorry excuse for being a human being.

I don't know the limit...changes every year.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
As for Mullen, who would want this lazy POS in any capacity, anywhere? He's a string of losses waiting to happen. I swear I've never seen a coach that could snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory more than that jackwagon. Happy Trails, cousin

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.