What's the deal with Maurkice Pouncey?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Another "douchebag" that was a crucial part of our 2008 NC.

This team could really, really use someone like either Pouncey to kick them in the ass.

Yep....a douchebag nonetheless.....

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
He's been reading this forum and learned his coach was a lying pos and all his players (except timmy) were thugs.......

See, I told you..........
Another shot at Meyer? Puh leeze. I'd take him right now, all day long over Hee Haw. He has another championship team and last years team is playing in the NFL. And we continue to watch this garbage. And, at least Meyer was able to recruit the Pouncey twins. He left more 5 star players than we've had all together since he left.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Another shot at Meyer? Puh leeze. I'd take him right now, all day long over Hee Haw. He has another championship team and last years team is playing in the NFL. And we continue to watch this garbage. And, at least Meyer was able to recruit the Pouncey twins. He left more 5 star players than we've had all together since he left.
You must not know me. Like your son I loved the Meyer years and have nothing but gratitude for the dude. I was playing devil's advocate and poking those that despise Meyer now..........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Another shot at Meyer?
Shhhhhhhh.... don't tell him but we are just trying to yank your son's chain.

It's not unlike people pretending to think a kid who hasn't started a football game in 6 years is the best 4th string QB in history.

Last edited:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
You must not know me. Like your son I loved the Meyer years and have nothing but gratitude for the dude. I was playing devil's advocate and poking those that despise Meyer now..........
That's good to hear. I love sarcasm but missed it this time. I'm just getting so tired of hearing people giving Meyer the business. We had an elite program when he was here. I'm sorry he's not here now but if being at OSU helps him live longer, so be it. Notice how his teams just beat the crap out of people they should beat the crap out of. Right now, we are just a bunch of Wannabes, remembering what it was to be an elite program. I'm convinced this coaching staff is not the answer.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Shhhhhhhh.... don't tell him but we are just trying to yank your son's chain.
Yeah, it was explained to me. After listening to the Spivey, Delatore podcast, I was dumbed down this morning. They were all around the problem but were afraid to say it on tape. I love sarcasm but it got by me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, it was explained to me. After listening to the Spivey, Delatore podcast, I was dumbed down this morning. They were all around the problem but were afraid to say it on tape. I love sarcasm but it got by me.
If Spivey or Delatore identify the problem that everyone can identify, they get their access cut off.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NFL players do this all the time, they usually will give their high school some love here and there over their college. Just the way it is.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
72159406.jpg

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NFL players do this all the time, they usually will give their high school some love here and there over their college. Just the way it is.
Goes to show how out of touch I am with the NFL. I rarely pay any attention to it at all these last couple years..... Seems like I've seen guys do it in the past but it was usually a guy that got kicked off his team his senior year or something like that.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does the Honey Badger claim LSU or his high school?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
If Spivey or Delatore identify the problem that everyone can identify, they get their access cut off.
Yeah, they weren't very critical of the Chump until after he was fired and then you would have thought it was their idea all along. The are very critical of the players but pussy foot around the coaching staff.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At UF, our scumbags are champion scumbags. Or used to be...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, they weren't very critical of the Chump until after he was fired and then you would have thought it was their idea all along. The are very critical of the players but pussy foot around the coaching staff.

Spivey's only area of competence is all you can eat buffets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.