What's up old timers?

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Hi Bob. Welcome aboard. Yeah, its a good place to discuss every topic known to mankind, sometimes even Gator sports. But be very, very careful. Your mom can get involved in a heartbeat. Even if she doesn't have a heartbeat.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I was told this is a good place to come hang out and talk shop.

Not shop...only sports. Go to the lounge for shop. The guy who runs this gets real irritable if you don't follow the rules.

But hey...bring what you got.

And use a lot of CAPs...They love that here.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Bob is it true 247 is firing everyone? Wonder if Tommie will come join us now that he is gone also LOL

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hi Bob.

Most of us are cautiously optimistic about Napier. We love the focus on recruiting, the work ethic, and the organization. Generally more excited about the emphasis on recruiting, less excited about Napier as a play caller.

We have a recruiting thread, but I was hoping you might give us your big-picture impression on the new staff going forward. Will recruiting finally rise to produce consistent top 10 classes? How long might that take?

Thanks!

Alex.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Welcome aboard Bob. I think you'll find that like like twitter 90% of our accounts are bots.
R.d856147992099c37851132dce0d11582

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Can we just get a little insider Gator information?

Hollywood Bob

Lifetime Member
May 31, 2022
Hi Bob.

Most of us are cautiously optimistic about Napier. We love the focus on recruiting, the work ethic, and the organization. Generally more excited about the emphasis on recruiting, less excited about Napier as a play caller.

We have a recruiting thread, but I was hoping you might give us your big-picture impression on the new staff going forward. Will recruiting finally rise to produce consistent top 10 classes? How long might that take?

Thanks!

Alex.
I'm like you in a sense, but less now after watching the spring game. Literally my only worry has been him being head coach, OC and QB coach. We've only had one guy do that around here successfully and times are really different than when Spurrier brought his innovative style to the SEC and ran roughshod over it. But watching Richardson look so efficient in the spring game really gave me hope.

I think Napier has a real handle on all the exterior issues that need to be worried about. Look for a big boost in NIL funding soon. I love the assistants he has brought on and the army of help he has. If he can handle coaching up the QBs in the SEC, I think things are going to be fantastic around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator