What's up with Foley after the game last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m cool with it and all, but what’s with the gayness in his photos?

437084fc3253d82c72047819986fc75d.jpg

ae6b4b8ac1fee787feb37bfb19383f63.jpg
That's JF bleeding orange and blue. There never was doubt. He spent his entire working career around the Florida athletic department. He loved his work and loved his Gators. Still does.

I have no doubt that he gave it his best shot. I also have no doubt that privately he'd tell you he had tremendous confidence in the football decisions he made. You have to as an AD at a major university or you find another line or work. Your butt is on the line all day every day. This is no place for the faint of heart.

History can be fickle. Right now it casts an uncertain light on Foley. We've gone from top of the mountain in football to also-ran in eight short years. Is it fair that it define a 24-year legacy, longer if you include his time as associate AD?

I think we will appreciate his efforts more as time goes by. We will learn to compartmentalize his successes and failures. I think he did a lot of good. I also think he made some really bad miscalculations that have cost us in ways we still can't fully comprehend. I think he knows it, too.

It's a complicated legacy he left behind.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
No I just come right back and it’s business as usual. Ox couldn’t handle the burn and threw a ban tantrum, a bantrum if you will. Not the first time, won’t be the last. Opposing viewpoints are his kryptonite.

No, not really as far as I can see. But the insulting, non-contributory blather you spew would appear to play a major role in your current misfortunes. Incidentally, are you this brave with the jack-jaw when the people you're calling names are standing there in front of you? I suspect not. Bye-bye.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No, not really as far as I can see. But the insulting, non-contributory blather you spew would appear to play a major role in your current misfortunes. Incidentally, are you this brave with the jack-jaw when the people you're calling names are standing there in front of you? I suspect not. Bye-bye.
Actually, yes I am. It was a dumbass take that deserved ridicule.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, yes I am. It was a dumbass take that deserved ridicule.
Then you apparently have changed. You weren't that way when we met in person. Then again, I was trying to help you raise money for rent.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Then you apparently have changed. You weren't that way when we met in person. Then again, I was trying to help you raise money for rent.
And to think I was defending you when alky was dragging your fiance into an argument for no reason. F*ck off, sh*tstain.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And to think I was defending you when alky was dragging your fiance into an argument for no reason. F*ck off, sh*tstain.
Whoa, I apparently hit a nerve. That was a backhand compliment, Sas, though you obviously don't see it.

Guaranteed you wouldn't say that to my face.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Whoa, I apparently hit a nerve. That was a backhand compliment, Sas, though you obviously don't see it.

Guaranteed you wouldn't say that to my face.
Oh yes I would. Holy sh*t I would. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh yes I would. Holy sh*t I would. 2:2:2:
You lie. You always have. But, hey, I live just across the drink. We can always hook up for a beer and a few childish insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.