Where is Truth's Take?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Did someone chase off Truth, too? Or is he just dealing with some delays? Did he decide it would take too long to list all the problems?

My take is, "we have a LONG road ahead of us," but Truth would be a bit more insightful than that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No one chased him off, perhaps he just doesn't feel like doing it. From his posts, he seems to have thrown in the towel on everything, present and future.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
No one chased him off, perhaps he just doesn't feel like doing it. From his posts, he seems to have thrown in the towel on everything, present and future.
Mainly just wanted to make sure he knew his weekly recap is missed.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Rudy Giuliani Truth GIF by Eric

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
How many times can you say the same thing about a team that is under coached, lacks depth, with a quarterback that needs to mature significantly? Dude probably intellectual carpal tunnels syndrome.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
AR shows me he has the skillls physically....ready for quick and accurate decisions....not so much.
Like checking out of a run to a Hot Read when the D has more men in the box than we can block...It's ultimately on the coach...the following applies to both coaches and players...The Peter Principle in action I'm afraid.
Go Gators...:jog:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
How many times can you say the same thing about a team that is under coached, lacks depth, with a quarterback that needs to mature significantly? Dude probably intellectual carpal tunnels syndrome.

There were signs of improvement on the defense, at least. We did a few things differently and did get a handful of stops. Even a few of georgia's big passing plays were the product of making a great catch as opposed to our defenders being in the wrong position.

Napier's end of half clock management continues to be abysmal though. We get the ball back with about 2 minutes left and go super-conservative: calling predictable, safe running plays, which georgia snuffed out quickly. AR wasn't passing well...but at least **try** and be aggressive and get the game closer. Bowl cut called his timeouts, getting the ball back with a minute left...then marching down the field and getting a TD, putting the halftime score at 28-3. THAT is the type of aggressive mentality we need, not this "play it safe & get to halftime" mode we've been in. Napier's been poor vs tennessee, LSU, and now georgia in these situations--possibly more that I'm forgetting too. It's costing us points and momentum and that's 100% on him as a coach. He calls the plays and he's in charge of TOs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator