Which SEC coaches get fired this year?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lets see..... didn't we win the East last year?

And there are many who think we will repeat this year and if we do, you think Mac will be fired?

:crazy:

Well if we would have fired Muschamp after the Sugar Bowl - just kidding..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

And there are many who think we will repeat this year and if we do, you think Mac will be fired?

Mizzu won the east twice. It just meant they sucked slightly less than the rest of the sucky teams in the east.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mizzu won the east twice. It just meant they sucked slightly less than the rest of the sucky teams in the east.

And their Coach wasn't fired after they sucked less than everyone else....

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Any chance a fired SEC coach becomes the next So Cal coach when, not if, when Steve Sarkisian gets the boot? He seems far worse than Kiffin was. I would think USC would be willing to take the risk of hiring Les.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

We're not repeating. There I said it. He'll get next year no matter what but our first game felt a lot like games from late last season. UMass is trash. But a win is a win. Heard that all through Muschamp's tenure from Pumpers United.

Mac's gotta lot of work to do. UGA looks like the team to beat in the East.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Geof collins hopefully

Totally agree with you. Would have much rather given Randy Shannon total control of the defense and let him see what he can do. But as I always say, you can't blast an assistant coach without also blasting the head coach. The head coach is in charge of everything.

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
We're not repeating. There I said it. He'll get next year no matter what but our first game felt a lot like games from late last season. UMass is trash. But a win is a win. Heard that all through Muschamp's tenure from Pumpers United.

Mac's gotta lot of work to do. UGA looks like the team to beat in the East.

Wait until we get blown out by Michigan to start season next year. If Ole hee haw has a bad year this year and we lose to start off season next year. He will be done.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Wait until we get blown out by Michigan to start season next year. If Ole hee haw has a bad year this year and we lose to start off season next year. He will be done.

I dont fault anyone for doubting Mac at this point. Even pumpers arent blind. That being said, have you ever made a post that didnt include your hee haw nonsense? I doubt you really want to have legit conversation. Seems like every post is simply designed to bash our HC.

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
I dont fault anyone for doubting Mac at this point. Even pumpers arent blind. That being said, have you ever made a post that didnt include your hee haw nonsense? I doubt you really want to have legit conversation. Seems like every post is simply designed to bash our HC.

With offensive showing last night what wise can you say about our head coach. Praise? Whose shoulders does it fall on? It's on Ole hee haw.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Gus and Les.

If Butch wins 9 games I really don't see him getting fired; and I don't see anybody else from the East that will get canned either (Stoops maybe but since it's KY I think him getting sacked is a real long shot). Mullen might get sacked if he really falls on his face but I think he survives.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Saban wins another NC then he will be off to the NFL or retire. Coach Mac to Bama?!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont fault anyone for doubting Mac at this point. Even pumpers arent blind. That being said, have you ever made a post that didnt include your hee haw nonsense?
We prefer the term Yella Teeth around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.