Shut Up Gus

Who am I missing?

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unless the Grass Eater wins out he's gone.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Les, Butch and Gus will be hunting a job by December.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Kirby Smart used bulldog brains (run Chubb) to beat UNC.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Which SEC school hires Herman? Hopefully AU and not LSU or UT, we don't want to see him every year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously he doesn't get fired....but - as I've been saying since last season - the jury is still out on McElwain. Anyone who thinks otherwise is....well, a dumbass.
Probably next year the new ad gives him the ax

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Obviously he doesn't get fired....but - as I've been saying since last season - the jury is still out on McElwain. Anyone who thinks otherwise is....well, a dumbass.

Yep the jury still being out is the right way to consider it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yep the jury still being out is the right way to consider it.
Probably next year the new ad gives him the ax

I want the guy to succeed. I love his positive attitude. But results on the field are really all that matters. And the jury is still out on the guy. Like the Tennessee game, this is hopefully a wake-up call for this team. But until we get an OL this team is going to struggle offensively. The lack of discipline (i.e. penalties) is troublesome as well. The decision to play 4 RBs on the first drive (ending w/ the true freshman fumbling the ball) is a perfect example of his (and Nussmeir's) lack of leadership. Why was a true freshman in on that first drive at RB? Were they trying to prove a point that we are stacked at RB? WTF? The very first drive and I was already shaking my head. The jury is still out on this guy as our head coach. Sadly.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I want the guy to succeed. I love his positive attitude. But results on the field are really all that matters. And the jury is still out on the guy. Like the Tennessee game, this is hopefully a wake-up call for this team. But until we get an OL this team is going to struggle offensively. The lack of discipline (i.e. penalties) is troublesome as well. The decision to play 4 RBs on the first drive (ending w/ the true freshman fumbling the ball) is a perfect example of his (and Nussmeir's) lack of leadership. Why was a true freshman in on that first drive at RB? Were they trying to prove a point that we are stacked at RB? WTF? The very first drive and I was already shaking my head. The jury is still out on this guy as our head coach. Sadly.
The last 8-9 games have been unwatchable. We've fallen further behind in recruiting since he's been here. I just don't know if the arrow is pointing upward with him. This was a very bad umass team.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
For clarification:

- Ohio State (only 6 returning starters) put up the MOST YARDS IN SCHOOL HISTORY vs. Bowling Green today.

- Michigan played FIVE QBs today....and NINE RBs!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lets see..... didn't we win the East last year?

And there are many who think we will repeat this year and if we do, you think Mac will be fired?

:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.