Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorchatter for Life!!
Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Selling Lifetime memberships cheap was very short-sighted on Ox's part. If I were King I would renege on the Lifetime memberships and charge an annual fee. I'd also abolish drug patents, but that's neither here nor there.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm on the fence. Difficult to justify forking out money for nothing more than bullschitting on the internet. Too many places to do that for free. Kids are expensive and thanks to Bidens Build Back Everything 3 times more expensive....well

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm on the fence. Difficult to justify forking out money for nothing more than bullschitting on the internet. Too many places to do that for free. Kids are expensive and thanks to Bidens Build Back Everything 3 times more expensive....well
That business isn't going so well, huh?

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
I can’t survive without you degenerates getting me through the day. Especially those who still think the ChinaFlu was and may be deserving of shutting down the world, again.

Count me in Ox.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That business isn't going so well, huh?
Business is doing fine, but it isn't my business, I'm the Operations Manager.

Economy seems like it is slowing and many in the franchise are doing much worse than us across the country. We are still up year over year, but not by much. Many are down year over year by quite a bit.

Wife and I have never made as much annually as we do right now, and we've never been in more debt than we are right now. Costs of living are out of hand.

Last edited:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you intend to stay, post it here. I'll keep a running list that anyone will be able to see.
Maybe add a yes or no poll where you can see how people vote?

I'm with MJM in that you'll get another mystery envelope and we'll see how it goes.

Another bit of feedback that you've already acknowledged yourself is that you'll need back off the heavy hand if everyone is paying month to month.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If you're a little short I can probably help you cover......:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator