Status
Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, let’s see who’s gonna pay to frequent this joint moving forward. I’m not gonna pay $60 to only have the tin foil hat brigade jerking each other off non-stop in the PF, but if enough of the regulars decide to stay I’d be more than happy to do it.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, let’s see who’s gonna pay to frequent this joint moving forward. I’m not gonna pay $60 to only have the tin foil hat brigade jerking each other off non-stop in the PF, but if enough of the regulars decide to stay I’d be more than happy to do it.
May the Jab not protect you, and when you come down with covid, the Grey's zip you up to do experiments on.

PS i see that you check out those tin foil threads daily,, Come On Man, that kind of entertainment is worth $5 a month, hmm i should get a discount from ox for all the clicks i generate

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
May the Jab not protect you, and when you come down with covid, the Grey's zip you up to do experiments on.

PS i see that you check out those tin foil threads daily,, Come On Man, that kind of entertainment is worth $5 a month, hmm i should get a discount from ox for all the clicks i generate
Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Well, I'm not sure if I qualify as a regular or not, But, I'm here everyday, posting sometimes and lurking when I'm busy.

I did a quick check on the other various Gator centric sites and, 60 bucks is a damn bargain.

Of course, If 50% of the "regulars" don't pay, then that would suck for those of us that are left with just Ox.

I've decided, I'm going to pay up.
I like this place, feel like I sort of know alot of the people in here and, well, I'm addicted.
This is my Gator home.

Even though most of ya'll can kiss my ass. :lol2: :lol2:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m negotiating a possible discounted rate with Ox and have also begun a road show for potential investors that I may pool together to make it work.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
so the two life time subscriptions I paid for are now moot.............
Well if you love the Gators, you've died inside at least a few times in the last handful of years. You've gotten your money's worth.

I'm betting someone would give him more money than what he'll generate this way in an outright sale. I'm kind of afraid this is a something like suicide by cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.