Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one, Dan keeps them all until he gets fired

Votes: 38 55.1%

• Total voters

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Ah, yes. Fire him. And Knox.

On a separate note - totally agree that you don’t need to be a college coach to know how well one is doing. Anyone who’s put together a team and led it can spot failure from a mile away.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's like I can't critique a baseball pitcher if Im not good enough to be a pitching coach. It's pretty easy to critique actually. Being a scout even is much easier than being a coach. I can say this guy sucks because he's a lefty who keeps hanging curves balls that get deposited in the river behind centerfield. This is easy to see even without me knowing exactly what part of his mechanics are wrong and being able to motivate him to improve it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who’s put together a team and led it can spot failure from a mile away.
Boom! I said this regarding Butters after it was clear the team had quit on him in the Clown game. Leading men is leading men. If they don't have confidence in you, you probably aren't getting it back. I don't carry whether it is infantry, football, a business office, whatever. Don't tell me about 10-4, they quit. And he was never getting that back.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I am convinced Dan doesn't change anything. However, if we don't win the division next year, especially if Fromm leaves UGA as they have no real blue chip non true freshman in the wings that I can think of, then the pressue will be through the roof. You can't continue to drop all big games away from home, win nothing, and make excuses. I know a guy named Muschamp and a guy named Mac who rarely fired anyone with similar results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator