Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With a lousy coaching staff comes a bunch of lousy options for interim coach. We don't really have any up and comers having let Brian Johnson walk last year. We do happen to have a guy with some great experience and an office in the building.

Steve Spurrier - at 76 he's absolutely not a candidate for the permanent replacement (head coach or athletic director), but he's probably got 5 games in him. Would he even want to do it given that he'd be stuck with a sideways offense playbook and no good options for an interim DC?

Tim Brewster - currently the associate head coach and has experience as a (lousy) P5 head coach. Also has some nole stink on him. Not the worst guy on our staff, but still hard to imagine him leading the team out of the tunnel.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I should note that the last time we fired our head coach after the UGA game we had SOS on the payroll but went with Randy Shannon.

This poll though is who should be interim, not who will be interim.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I would make Brewster Interim HC and McGriff Interim DC
I’m cool with Brewster, but I’d be more partial to Turner as interim DC. But McGriff would be fine too

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Griff.

Brewster.... we ve had to stomach him but he is a GOD DAMN NULLLLL.

Fuchs no.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I should note that the last time we fired our head coach after the UGA game we had SOS on the payroll but went with Randy Shannon.

This poll though is who should be interim, not who will be interim.
We arent promoting a fuchsing guy who doesnt even know the GD playbook and hasnt been interested in coaching for years.

Sometimes people are such fuchsing tools.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope I am wrong but I have no confidence that UF will fire DM no matter how the rest of the season plays out.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fuk it, let's make Grantham the interim just so his asss can get roasted. Exposed and booed like the assshole he is. I want senior day to look like the Tennessee game, just every inch of the field covered in trash that was thrown at Grantham.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We already have a Hamm Sammy in Cousin Eddie. At this point what does it matter? Whether Cousin Eddie is fired or not, the chances of us winning anything of consequence is almost ZERO. With this admin. and the types or people they hire, we have to be 100% lucky to win anything.

But for the record, I would rather have the shyt I don;t know than the shyt I know.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We arent promoting a fuchsing guy who doesnt even know the GD playbook and hasnt been interested in coaching for years.

Sometimes people are such fuchsing tools.
I assume you are talking about Spurrier here. Not sure I would consider interim a promotion for him.

He's only 2 years out of leading the Apollos to a 7-1 record. Not knowing the playbook or the strengths and weaknesses of the current staff would probably be a deal breaker though.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fuk it, let's make Grantham the interim just so his asss can get roasted. Exposed and booed like the assshole he is. I want senior day to look like the Tennessee game, just every inch of the field covered in trash that was thrown at Grantham.
That's about the funniest schit you have ever posted. I'm all on board.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The sad part is we destroyed the NFL careers of many of these kids or at least greatly reduced their paychecks with this douchebaggery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.