Who should Mullen's replacement be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mike Leach. Total Chad. Probably still has his OANN t-shirt on under his game day shirt. Needs some recruiters on staff. But would take over Mullen in a heartbeat.

A solid 60ish winning percentage after like 150 career games. Basically what we have now. I would almost rather light myself on fire and watch Tombstone on loop on my way out than do this.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
A solid 60ish winning percentage after like 150 career games. Basically what we have now. I would almost rather light myself on fire and watch Tombstone on loop on my way out than do this.
Yeah, but would you trade Mullen for him if the trade took effect immediately? Like today.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We d still loose at lot, but at least the pressers would be hilarious.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We d still loose at lot, but at least the pressers would be hilarious.

No they wouldn’t. Bad coaching is bad coaching, regardless of how it’s played or how it presents itself in press conferences. We’d be just as pissed watching this mental patient ramble for his 10 min each week as we are with Mullen, just for different reasons.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
How about Sam Pittman? It shouldn't be very hard to tear him away from Arkansas. Maybe someone has suggested him already but if so I didn't see. But he might not be that bad and he's looked good at Ark so far.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
No they wouldn’t. Bad coaching is bad coaching, regardless of how it’s played or how it presents itself in press conferences. We’d be just as pissed watching this mental patient ramble for his 10 min each week as we are with Mullen, just for different reasons.

Yeah..... most of us are gonna be pissed regardless.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why does LSU seem to think they can pull Lincoln riley? It's a great job but this is the same place that settled on Ogre because jimbo and Tom Herman said no.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
How about Sam Pittman? It shouldn't be very hard to tear him away from Arkansas. Maybe someone has suggested him already but if so I didn't see. But he might not be that bad and he's looked good at Ark so far.

I don't want any more dwags at UF. That said, he is probably going to be on the list. The other problem I have, he was stupid enough to hire Kendal Briles as his OC. That makes him even more of a, "Oh, hell naw!"

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want any more dwags at UF. That said, he is probably going to be on the list. The other problem I have, he was stupid enough to hire Kendal Briles as his OC. That makes him even more of a, "Oh, hell naw!"
60 year old Sam Pittman won't be on the list lol

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Great idea! Let's start going through the list of Bammer washouts. Run up the middle against a stacked defense. On the bright side, the leading rusher would be a running back instead of a QB.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Two former Gators who I always thought could have made for solid coaches, Matthews and Collinsworth. It’s too late for the latter but I’m esp surprised Shane didn’t give it a try. He understands offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.