Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Where did I say that? Of course he’d be an upgrade. We’d also be screaming for his firing by his fourth year just like Mullen.
We're gonna be doing that no matter what

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin sat on the football the entire 2nd half. Played not to lose rather than put his foot on the gas. Got lucky his defense got a couple late turnovers. I'm not real fond of hiring kiffin but I like him better than any DC.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffen killing it with a QB we didn’t want who’s in the Heisman race. Yeah, he can’t recruit.
Killing what? Ole Miss is in line to win nothing this season, just like every season. Wake me when Kiffin actually wins something of substance as a head coach. He’s been fired 7 times for a reason.

He’s an embarrassment. Quit pining for an embarrassment.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Killing what? Ole Miss is in line to win nothing this season, just like every season. Wake me when Kiffin actually wins something of substance as a head coach. He’s been fired 7 times for a reason.

He’s an embarrassment. Quit pining for an embarrassment.

You’re an embarrassment. Who’s your hire? I’d hang my hat on Kiffin all day w/ DJ. Who are you begging to get?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Purdue boards saying florida wants our coach. no idea where or what is being reported over there.
It isnt me, this time.

But I do love the way he passes.

That being said,he sure doesnt recruit. Or play defense.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It isnt me, this time.

But I do love the way he passes.

That being said,he sure doesnt recruit. Or play defense.
Jeff Brohm? The "....we were lucky to hold 'em to 59" HC? Well, we gave up half a hundred to freakin' Samford and we were lucky to hold 'em to THAT.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
I'm warming up to the idea of Kiffin. Only because I would love to see what he could do in recruiting here. But ox and others are probably right in that it might end in a mess. We gotta take a chance on someone.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lane and DJ would be a couple of monsters on the recruiting trail for sure. It's kinda like bringing Jenna Jameson home to your mom because she cleaned up her act. Still hard to forget her past.

:edit: for the record I've brought quite a few skanks to my moms house for dinner. I don't have alot of shame. So I'd probably be ok with lane and durkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.