Who is QB1 game 1 next season?

• Total voters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, those health issues lasted long enough to get him out of UF and into OSU a year later where he coached another 7 years with zero issues. If you believe that sh it I got some beach front property in Arkansas to sell ya on the low low
You're actually complaining about Meyer's tenure at UF?

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I've got a list:

1) Tom Arthl
I literally stopped right here. He lost every game this season, they were not close games either nor did they show improvement along the course of the season. Thanks for sharing

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
He has been complaining about Urban all day. Seriously butt hurt.
So telling the truth to you = butt hurt? Gotcha. Guy couldnt handle the grind and ran to a place with the least resistance to the Final 4. At UF you gotta go through Bama,LSU,UGA ect. At OSU, you beat Michigan and you can pretty much phone the rest in and wait for the committee to call you up

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I've got a list:

1) Tom Arth
2) Doug Martin
3) Dana Dimel

In the interest of thoroughness.
Doug Martin is 51-115 as a HC
Dana Dimel is nearly 60. 32-60 as a HC but hey, he did take Houston to its worst record in school history as their HC. Isnt Houston like a springboard for good HCs to get bigger gigs? Hmm not in his case

I'm afraid but almost intrigued to ask for the rest of your A list HCs better than Mullen

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In the interest of thoroughness.
Doug Martin is 51-115 as a HC
Dana Dimel is nearly 60. 32-60 as a HC but hey, he did take Houston to its worst record in school history as their HC. Isnt Houston like a springboard for good HCs to get bigger gigs? Hmm not in his case

I'm afraid but almost intrigued to ask for the rest of your A list HCs better than Mullen

Daryl lost me on the “Meyer is not elite” talk, but he’s earning some points back here.

Take notes, law. This is how you argue.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I'm not saying Mullen is irreplaceable by any means. I'm saying right now there's not another Coach our there that I'd be willing to replace him for on a kneejerk reaction just because he lost to UGA. Now if you had a list and put out a name of a guy who's somewhat proven like a Franklin or a young guy with upside like Brady I wouldnt argue that. But that list... Woof. Hard pass for me

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But that list... Woof. Hard pass for me
That list was 3 tremendous up and comers, but I've got more than that:
  • Walt Bell
  • Mike Bloomgren
  • Bobby Wilder
  • Chris Ash
  • Steve Campbell
  • Randy Edsall
You going to pick this list apart, too? Any one of these guys would have us back on top quickly.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
  • Walt Bell
  • Mike Bloomgren
  • Bobby Wilder
  • Chris Ash
  • Steve Campbell
  • Randy Edsall
You going to pick this list apart, too? Any one of these guys would have us back on top quickly.
:lol: Master troll ox is the best version of Ox.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
  • Walt Bell
  • Mike Bloomgren
  • Bobby Wilder
  • Chris Ash
  • Steve Campbell
  • Randy Edsall

Edsall is the guy who made some money through an MLM or “flipping houses” in the mid-2000s and thought he’d made it, leaving his family for the hot girlfriend, only to have it all come crashing down, be kicked to the curb after a few years and forced to return, groveling to his fat, hideous wife. It’s perhaps the most embarrassing story in cfb history.

I’m always ok with opinions, but how does he make your list?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Edsall is the guy who made some money through an MLM or “flipping houses” in the mid-2000s and thought he’d made it, leaving his family for the hot girlfriend, only to have it all come crashing down, be kicked to the curb after a few years and forced to return, groveling to his fat, hideous wife. It’s perhaps the most embarrassing story in cfb history.

I’m always ok with opinions, but how does he make your list?
Like the rest of the names, he just has more of a winning mentality than Mullen. I'd be excited about landing any of them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just want Daryl to break down every single one of those guys and explain to me in specific detail why they wouldn't work out at UF. He asked for a list and he got it.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
  • Walt Bell
  • Mike Bloomgren
  • Bobby Wilder
  • Chris Ash
  • Steve Campbell
  • Randy Edsall
Up and comers?? Is this a troll, one dude was 60 lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator