Who To Blame for where we are now

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
All the blame falls square on Adam Lane's weak anus. How the hell will our program ever recover from that? It will leave a permanent stain

klgator

Jul 29, 2014
WobbleGator;n146515 said:
Newton is not the reason for where we are now. It is SOS's fault. He built up our expectations and the pressure to win big is too much for any coach to handle here.
No, it's not Spurrier's fault. The expectations were always there.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n146843 said:
All the blame falls square on Adam Lane's weak anus. How the hell will our program ever recover from that? It will leave a permanent stain

:rotfl:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n146550 said:
I've heard rumors that his ankle wasn't even that bad in that '86 Auburn game. Just one big act to lure us in to his web.

He conned us Jerry, and he scored big time.

I was at that game! I was 12 years old but somehow knew it was all a rouse that would one day come back to haunt us. "Newman!" .... I mean "Kerwin!" (In Seinfield voice)

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
rogdochar;n146921 said:
Those long ago land-grant guys.
If we were in Lake City instead of Gainesville, then our rivalry with the women's school would've been called The Battle for I-10. The closer the schools, the more intense the rivalry (look at Duke-UNC). A more intense rivalry would've drawn more recruits away from other southern states and toward sunny Florida.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The best thing that happened to newton was getting kicked out of school and being able to hone his skills in the juco ranks. When he was at Florida his throwing mechanics were awful. Spurrier and Meyer are to blame they left the team when we needed them the most.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n146959 said:
I'll tell you what's to blame, it's those damn hanging chads.

I'll tell you what's to blame, cable.. if we all had direct tv.... right, bro.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
klgator;n146925 said:
No, it's not Spurrier's fault. The expectations were always there.

It used to be said that we had Alabama expectations with Vandy tradition.....SOS changed the latter

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n146939 said:
I was at that game! I was 12 years old but somehow knew it was all a rouse that would one day come back to haunt us. "Newman!" .... I mean "Kerwin!" (In Seinfield voice)

One of it not the greatest game played at BHG. I was there with my dad, on the side where Kerwin ran it in.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
THis fckn forum is so eat up "what have you done for me lately" that it is almost beyond hope. I will blame SOS and FOLEY and URB for where our program is right now. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHH EXPECTATIONS.............let me tell you a secret boys and boys.........the sun dont shine on one dog's behind all the time. And the secret is......................you appreciate the highs and trophys and national adulation and envy all the more when the SUN DOES SHINE (or as sos said when God Smiles on the Gators). They used to say in Japan when there was a problem they asked "how can we fix it" but in America the reaction is now "WHO THE CAN WE BLAME"...........nuff said (as the old Marvel saying went thank you Stan Lee)

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
stephenPE;n147060 said:
THis fckn forum is so eat up "what have you done for me lately" that is almost beyond hope. I will blame SOS and FOLEY and URB for where our program is right now. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHH EXPECTATIONS.............let me tell you a secret boys and boys.........the sun dont shine on one dog's behind all the time. And the secret is......................you appreciate the highs and trophys and national adulation and envy all the more when the SUN DOES SHINE (or as sos said when God Smiles on the Gators). They used to say in Japan when there was a problem the asked "how can we fix it" but in America the reaction is now "WHO THE CAN WE BLAME"...........nuff said (as the old Marvel saying went thank you Stan Lee)

well said

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to blame Ox. If he had started Gatorchatter earlier instead of staying on as mod for GSMB we could have been much better off. This forum is clearly superior and will be listed as part of the reason the Gators will turn things around for an unprecendented run of success!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n147060 said:
THis fckn forum is so eat up "what have you done for me lately" that is almost beyond hope. I will blame SOS and FOLEY and URB for where our program is right now. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHH EXPECTATIONS.............let me tell you a secret boys and boys.........the sun dont shine on one dog's behind all the time. And the secret is......................you appreciate the highs and trophys and national adulation and envy all the more when the SUN DOES SHINE (or as sos said when God Smiles on the Gators). They used to say in Japan when there was a problem the asked "how can we fix it" but in America the reaction is now "WHO THE CAN WE BLAME"...........nuff said (as the old Marvel saying went thank you Stan Lee)

emor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.