Why are so many buttholes being suddenly puckered over Kentucky football?

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Top 40 offense

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Winning the East

Votes: 47 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
No.

But you can't deny that Butters would have lost had they remembered they needed cornebacks.

1. They had CBs on each play. They just failed to line them up correctly.

2. You are truly lost if you think that a team that lost that way could not have found another way to lose had say UF called timeout on the plays and said perhaps you want to line someone up out here. (As an aside, not playing a CB on that last play and letting UF score so quickly might have been their best chance to win and it almost worked. But the held, ie found yet another way to lose.)

3. That said, I agree with Chief, UF's team better take UK seriously, but if they do UF will win again.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll admit, I was highly concerned that last year would be their year. It wasn’t. They missed their window of opportunity.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did you know its almost impossible to poop or even fart if someone is blowing on your butthole? It puckers up so tight you couldn't pull a greased needle out of it with a tractor.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
We should always be concerned about losing to any team, to think we have a lock on something is not acceptable. Doing that leads to losing, not to continuing a very long streak.
Always cracks me up. It's the team's job to not sleep on any teams, not the fans'. It's my job to not piss myself before halftime.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Always cracks me up. It's the team's job to not sleep on any teams, not the fans'. It's my job to not piss myself before halftime.

Quite true but coaching has a major role in keeping the team's attitude and effort in the correct arena.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
1. They had CBs on each play. They just failed to line them up correctly.
Uhhh, no they didn't. In fact on the replay they showed that the two cornerbacks ran off the field each time, then last one with position coaches trying to wave them back.

2. You are truly lost if you think that a team that lost that way could not have found another way to lose
I saw enough McElNussbutter offense to know that scoring twice would be impossible unless the quarterbacks just ignored the play that was called and threw a lucky touchdown.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did you know its almost impossible to poop or even fart if someone is blowing on your butthole? It puckers up so tight you couldn't pull a greased needle out of it with a tractor.
No but I've never been to Singapore or Thailand.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I’m having trouble deciding if that’s disgusting or hilarious.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
To answer the question, why is my ass puckered over Kentucky ? Because we're terrible . We won 4 games last year and 2 of em were absolutely miracles. I don't see us turning it around with a highschool back up and cousin Eddie. Atleast not this quick.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
To answer the question, why is my ass puckered over Kentucky ? Because we're terrible . We won 4 games last year and 2 of em were absolutely miracles. I don't see us turning it around with a highschool back up and cousin Eddie. Atleast not this quick.
Yeah, and we STILL beat Kentucky on the road.

Get off the ledge man, we're all worried about you. Go find your balls.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you realize some of the coaches and quarterbacks we've had in the last 31 years? Still 31-0.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Go find your balls.
As bad as our defense looked last year UK may have a hard time finding theirs after bending us over and going deep for 4 quarters......You really have a short memory don't you.....Newsflash, UK is now just as talented as us, they have better football facilities and a offense that actually scores points on a consistent basis.....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As bad as our defense looked last year UK may have a hard time finding theirs after bending us over and going deep for 4 quarters......You really have a short memory don't you.....Newsflash, UK is now just as talented as us, they have better football facilities and a offense that actually scores points on a consistent basis.....
Despite our sub-par recruiting (for us), this Gator team has more talent than UK and we'll be at home. It will be an easy win, as always.

Are you even going to bother to watch the games? If Gator fans have already just given up to a team we've beaten 31 straight times, what's left? Just turn in your Gator card and go be a Bammer or something.

Butters is gone, dweebs. He's sitting in a rocking chair in Montana right now with potato chips on his chin. There's a real football program in Gainesville again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butters is gone, dweebs. He's sitting in a rocking chair in Montana right now with potato chips on his chin. There's a real football program again.
#fakenews

We hired a guy w a 33-37 record.

There a bunch of proving to be done.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't see us turning it around with a highschool back up and cousin Eddie. Atleast not this quick.
Bingo.....Some people just don't want to touch base with reality here.....I'd love to see us win 9,10 or more games but there is NOTHING to base that kind of season on....It would be a miracle. Vandy, UK, UT and Mizzou will all be very tough games this year and frankly I have a hard time seeing us beat USCe or UGA.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.