Why are so many buttholes being suddenly puckered over Kentucky football?

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Top 40 offense

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Winning the East

Votes: 47 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
#fakenews

We hired a guy w a 33-37 record.

There a bunch of proving to be done.
Not when it comes to Kentucky. Everyone wins, regardless of the circumstances.

Now go be a Bammer.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bingo.....Some people just don't want to touch base with reality here.....I'd love to see us win 9,10 or more games but there is NOTHING to base that kind of season on....It would be a miracle. Vandy, UK, UT and Mizzou will all be very tough games this year and frankly I have a hard time seeing us beat USCe or UGA.....
So are you going to watch the games?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Are you even going to bother to watch the games? If Gator fans have already just given up to a team we've beaten 31 straight times, what's left? Just turn in your Gator card and go be a Bammer or something.
Of course I always watch but over the last 3 or 4 years I watch with less emotion and it becomes clearer and clearer that we have been sliding for a while. Again I don't dislike Dan Mullen, we could have done worse and we could have done better....
Nothing from nothing but I have to ask if UK is some sort of benchmark for you? In other words if we lose are you going to put the coaching search thread back up.....:lmao2:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Did you know its almost impossible to poop or even fart if someone is blowing on your butthole? It puckers up so tight you couldn't pull a greased needle out of it with a tractor.

Much better to learn from your mistakes. #takingonefortheteam

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Do you realize some of the coaches and quarterbacks we've had in the last 31 years? Still 31-0.

That’s the reasoning I have every year. It’s not even the sheer number of losses as much as it is the way in which they happened.

It’s not anticipating a deep throw—from Spurrier mind you—in the final seconds from midfield in ‘93. It’s scoring 28 points in the 3rd to take the lead against Zook and still losing. Being up 21-3 in the 4th (again Zook)only to lose in part because of a slightly ill advised no-look over-the-shoulder pass from Lorenzen in ‘03. The 12 TDs from Burton in 2010. The perfect dime from “Mr Clutch” Driskel to force a second OT in ‘14. The 80 yard pass from LDR. And of course last year’s debacle.

As you said, the coaches and players that they’ve had the luxury of facing during that stretch tells me that unless DM turns out to be worse than the previous two monkeys we rolled out there, this streak will stay in tact. Their window was last year. And I’m not even sure they’ll ever recover from that. I would’ve burned down the stadium and called it a day if I were them.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Personally I'm surprised Butters managed to beat a single team, ever.

Man, he needed more time. He was building the program the right way. Recruiting had improved each year. It takes at least 20 years to build those relationships. He turned around CSU. He won at Bama. Fans run off another coach.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
a66b030ac36762c6922c4df6b80a1101e33af9a6f0a7814e3b3d92e1192dc150.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Man, he needed more time. He was building the program the right way. Recruiting had improved each year. It takes at least 20 years to build those relationships. He turned around CSU. He won at Bama. Fans run off another coach.

Ancient Rextile.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
SOS had a very close call against KY. It happens. The streak will end someday as they all do, but I won’t ever expect it.

Yes, last year’s team was badly coached but they were also gutted and horribly distracted by the fraud arrests, plus key early injuries. They aren’t that bad. We will roll KY this year.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Why are so many buttholes being suddenly puckered over Kentucky football?

This thread is perfect without pics.

These were real people from the Appalachian mountains in Kentucky. A blood displaisia gives them blue skin.
Google Blue Fugates. They know not to in-breed anymore. This ain't photo-shopped.
th

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
#fakenews

We hired a guy w a 33-37 record.

There a bunch of proving to be done.

33-37 isn’t exactly a resume builder but it’s hardly a gigantic asterisks. The program’s all time conference winning percentage was less than 0.35 before he arrived. He got it to 0.47, an improvement that bucked the historical norm over a long period of time. Hardly screams “offspring of Spurrier and Meyer” but he’s shown he can elevate a historically bad program above its mean (with a few stellar years mixed in) in a very tough division of our same conference. If I was to take a guess at what his norm over time would be here, I’d put it around 8.5 wins with years that are competitive for conference and national championships. That’s not exactly bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator