Why didn't they let Eddy try a 63 yard FG to end the half?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Stampini said they overheard that he didn't even know he had a time out left at the end of half. That's what we are dealing with if true. a coach that can't even keep track of the TO's.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Stampini said they overheard that he didn't even know he had a time out left at the end of half. That's what we are dealing with if true. a coach that can't even keep track of the TO's.
It wouldn't surprise me. Mac is dumber than dirt. He and his staff are the worst situational coaches I have ever seen.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member

He's honestly trying to tell us that was outside of Eddy's range?

Yeah, isn't Eddie the guy that kicked it 80 yds one day?
I have come to the conclusion, Mac could be one of those guys that can cry or "get fragile" as convenience dictates, so I don't know if honesty has anything to do with what he says about anything- or not. Can't tell.

Having said that, Eddy''s range to Mac might mean the range Mac is comfortable with, rather than Eddy's actual range. Or it could have just been convenient to say.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We definitely walked off the field with one timeout left. I was in such disbelief over what just happened that I backed up the DVR to convince my drunk self that there was indeed a timeout there.

Im actually more pissed about how the half ended vs LSU. We walked off the field, losing, with like 15 seconds and a timeout left.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is a question that needs to be asked of him, very pointedly and specifically, at the post-game conference. Those spineless weasels will sit there and say nothing.

The "pose-presser" reporters should include one "renegade layman" who knows he won't be back. Like Zorro, he can make his slash and we get answers.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
No wonder this guy used his own money to help with his buy out from Northern Colorado. It is almost like he couldn’t believe UF wanted to hire him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator