Wilcoxson done at UF

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Start making moves, clean out the deadwood, and send a message. Definitely see a pattern developing. Get it out before it becomes rampant.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Why not? According to you they are no better than FIU, FAU and BC caliber. Let's turnover the entire team and then next season we will have the built in excuse that ALL OUR PLAYERS ARE NEW TO THE SYSTEM.
Because even the ones playing now were terrible BEFORE THE NEW SYSTEM ...Don't let the "experts fool ya.....football is a game of speed, strength, tackling, blocking, throwing and catching .....10-14 leaves a stain.....still we need the few good ones to build a core.....

Last edited:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Because even the ones playing now were terrible BEFORE THE NEW SYSTEM ...Don't let the "experts fool ya.....football is a game of speed, strength, tackling, blocking, throwing and catching .....10-14 leaves a stain.....still we need the few good ones to build a core.....
Well please do Gator Nation a favor and send your list of keepers to BN so he can can a head start on developing "the core"

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
No hard feelings. The few times I saw him, he played hard, but he couldn’t crack the two deep. Never heard a bad thing about the guy, and hope it all works out for him somewhere else. I wish him well.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I would be all about a roster turnover if I believed it was all on the players. But I seriously doubt that's the case. We can't produce a competitive one-deep?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I would be all about a roster turnover if I believed it was all on the players. But I seriously doubt that's the case. We can't produce a competitive one-deep?
I don't know much, but I do know that when I looked at the size of UGAs Oline and TEs specifically vs our D, it reminds me of us playing the Akron Zips 30 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.