Will Grier suspended rest of season for taking PEDs

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n297444 said:
Well then wouldn't you think that they'd have also tested Morrison after all the amazement and bragging about how he recuperated faster than anyone expected?

What I'm saying is that I do not believe the NCAA randomly picked Grier. I believe "someone" coaxed them into testing him. Whether that was via an anonymous email, phone call, or whatever, I have no idea. I'm just saying I don't believe it was random.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
NavetG8r;n297529 said:
What I'm saying is that I do not believe the NCAA randomly picked Grier. I believe "someone" coaxed them into testing him. Whether that was via an anonymous email, phone call, or whatever, I have no idea. I'm just saying I don't believe it was random.

I agree.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n297549 said:
Come on, guys, there wasn't any conspiracy. Take the tin foil hats off.

Clearly you have a short memory. UF has been turned in to the NCAA more than once by jealous SEC rivals in the past.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n297550 said:
Clearly you have a short memory. UF has been turned in to the NCAA more than once by jealous SEC rivals in the past.

Tank Black?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n297550 said:

So one of our rivals just happened to know Grier was taking something?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n297529 said:

Who do you think is likely? I wouldn't put it past Urban. He's shown his ass about UF in recruiting with Muschamp. There may in fact be admin assistants still at UF who are friends with those who followed Urban to OSU. Could've been an innocent comment in conversation between two friends.

You could also add FSU, UT or UGA to the list. All of whom would benefit. Auburn purely because Muschamp is an ass and still upset over screwing us over. I doubt LSU. They have some pretty classless fans, but I've never heard of anything bad concerning Miles or his admin.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n297559 said:
Who do you think is likely? I wouldn't put it past Urban. He's shown his ass about UF in recruiting with Muschamp. There may in fact be admin assistants still at UF who are friends with those who followed Urban to OSU. Could've been an innocent comment in conversation between two friends.

You could also add FSU, UT or UGA to the list. All of whom would benefit. Auburn purely because Muschamp is an ass and still upset over screwing us over. I doubt LSU. They have some pretty classless fans, but I've never heard of anything bad concerning Miles or his admin.

Ok so let's just stop this right now. Will broke the rules, he got caught breaking the rules, and he's being punished for breaking the rules. Desperately trying to find loopholes or accuse someone else of turning him in is something Noles would do. Just move on and let it go. If Will hadn't done what he did, he'd still be starting this week and the next 365 days. There's exactly one person to blame in all this, and it's Will Grier.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
alcoholica;n297559 said:

Be sure to hit the Man Over Board (MOB) button on your Nav system cause you're sure to get a couple hits at this spot. :shark:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n297557 said:
I figured he meant it was Treon.

That's another possibility. It's a cut throat world and he stood to gain the most from the fall of Will Grier. Not saying it was him, but it also wouldn't shock me if it was.

And yes Sas, obviously it's Grier's fault. Nobody is debating that. I just don't believe this was a random test.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n297549 said:
Come on, guys, there wasn't any conspiracy. Take the tin foil hats off.

You have to admit, its very odd. Also, the report of the salesman at the nutrition store sharing with complete strangers what he was selling Grier seems a little odd. Im not saying Grier didnt screw up but am saying its an odd situation the way it transpired.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n297563 said:
Ok so let's just stop this right now. Will broke the rules, he got caught breaking the rules, and he's being punished for breaking the rules. Desperately trying to find loopholes or accuse someone else of turning him in is something Noles would do. Just move on and let it go. If Will hadn't done what he did, he'd still be starting this week and the next 365 days. There's exactly one person to blame in all this, and it's Will Grier.

I don't think anyone is making excuses for his behavior. He had a responsibility to get what ever he was taking to the UF medical staff and get tested. The positive test is all on him. Why at this juncture was he selected, who knows. Might be the fact he played as well as he did with the flu, that made the testers draw his name. The NCAA tests are "random", but not always random. If there is any question of case, you name will somehow get on the list.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with Navet at this point. Maybe Caitlyn did it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;297624 said:
I'm with Navet at this point. Maybe Caitlyn did it.
You asked for it, you got it!
caitlyn-jenner-joins-twitter.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n297582 said:
That's another possibility.
Good Lord, man. You are batshiit crazy.

I thought it was just about pot with you but I guess you are crazy on other fronts also.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n297630 said:
Good Lord, man. You are batshiit crazy.

I thought it was just about pot with you but I guess you are crazy on other fronts also.

So you think it's outside of the realm of possibility? You're crazier than I am. People will do all kinds of things to get ahead. I didn't say "I bet Treon did it", or even "I think Treon did it", I said it's a possibility. Maybe you're actually Mark Long?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well then, Grier was making Ovalteen shakes and Treon, with his drug connections, slipped some
"special" powder in there.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator