Will Grier, the legend

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
well he had 5 passing TDs today so he is up to 21 for the year. Haters and Complainers OWNED and DESTROYED!!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I should have known better than to believe the announcing crew. Grier's tied for third in TD passes with four others. Nevertheless, he's having an outstanding season.

Screen%20Shot%202017-10-14%20at%205.02.38%20PM_zps4smnjq5q.png
Pretty sure those totals don't include this weekend. Falk didn't do squat last night. Grier is up to 21 TDs now I think.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Mac told Will Grier to get lost because he thought Del Rio would be a better QB. He really knows some stuff about quarterbacks!
I loved the guys telling us to ignore our eyes, that he only played one good quarter here and was nothing special. Anyone who couldn't see how special this guy is, were either just being a hater, or simply have no ability to recognize talent no matter how much they might know about X's and O's.

Like pro-scouts one after another passing on Deshawn Watson. How the eff do you make your living at the highest level and not be able to see a can't miss talent?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I loved the guys telling us to ignore our eyes, that he only played one good quarter here and was nothing special. Anyone who couldn't see how special this guy is was either just being a hater, or simply have no ability to recognize talent no matter how much they might know about X's and O's.
:exactly:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure those totals don't include this weekend. Falk didn't do squat last night. Grier is up to 21 TDs now I think.
Yeah, Falk had a grand total of zero TD passes last night. '78 is drunk again.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've asked my lawyers to contact ESPN about posting season totals including today under Grier's link but not under the leaders link. We're waiting to hear back. I stand to make $39.00 if we win this case, all of which I plan to donate to GCMB.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Will Grier threw five touchdown passes today in West Virginia's big win over Texas Tech. West Virginia was down 18 in the second half and Grier threw 4 tds in their second-half comeback win. Clutch.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The final TD pass was a slant over the middle where the guy was covered pretty good. He laid it in the receiver's hands perfectly off the back foot.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Every TD he throws is just a f'n nail in Mac's coffin. God freaking dammit.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
InstiGATOR1,
Exactly, I am pretty sure UF's staff could have held him to 10 TDs or less so far this season, if he played here.
You've reminded me there's a grief stage beyond laughter. It's when everyone's begun laughing at you.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I can actually see a game where Grier has us up 21 points and Mac pulls him to put del taco in

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Falk had 0 TDs and 4 INTs. He was being touted as having Heisman potential.?? No hurry though, WG probly stays on top. Anyway, he's something fun to watch, keep up with during our blighted season. We know the guy; he used to be a Gator QB who's gone on record saying he loved being a Gator, loved Gainesville.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I've asked my lawyers to contact ESPN about posting season totals including today under Grier's link but not under the leaders link. We're waiting to hear back. I stand to make $39.00 if we win this case, all of which I plan to donate to GCMB.
Use the $39 to buy out McYet. You'll have change back if he settles for what he's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator