Will Griers attorney says Florida fans can rest easy when it comes to his appeal

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n300300 said:
At this point I'm starting to think you want the kid executed.

Yeah, it was dumb. Should it cost him his career?

Public beheading would suffice. Then and only then he can be reinstated.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n300305 said:
Public beheading would suffice. Then and only then he can be reinstated.

He's taken enough shyt for a pair of lifetimes. I'm beginning to sympathize with those who question the openly hypocritical way the NCAA operates. He's either a lying POS or he's getting the raw deal of the century. Which one is it?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So we all agree, mjm is an *******. I say that with all due respect.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n300307]

He's taken enough shyt for a pair of lifetimes. I'm beginning to sympathize with those who question the openly hypocritical way the NCAA operates. He's either a lying POS or he's getting the raw deal of the century. Which one is it? [/QUOTE]

Time will tell.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n300295 said:
My point is, who cares? If it's OTC, then every single dick and harry out there can get their hands on it. NOBODY has a competitive edge if EVERYBODY can easily get it. That's my point. What the hell is the NCAA's reasoning for them being banned? I don't see the competitive edge it can give anybody.

I dont think a kid should have to compete with someone basically taking pure testosterone even though it was legal due to a loophole because the liver added what it needed to make it turn into that. I dont think anything at GNC now fits something like that however. But you can easily still get that and other stuff off the internet even with it being illegal now.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n300321 said:
I dont think a kid should have to compete with someone basically taking pure testosterone even though it was legal due to a loophole because the liver added what it needed to make it turn into that. I dont think anything at GNC now fits something like that however. But you can easily still get that and other stuff off the internet even with it being illegal now.

But there's a legit difference between legal, OTC stuff, and illegal over the internet stuff. I don't think any of us know which one is what Grier took, but everything that's been said to this point, indicates it was OTC legal stuff.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure the NCAA and really any organization that conducts drug tests for PEDs has a hell of a time trying to keep up with all the new products that are designed to circumvent the rules. Crazy what's out there these days. When I was a kid, you just had to eat and work out if you wanted to put on pounds/muscle. Of course, none of us looked like these guys nowadays either. :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n300322 said:
But there's a legit difference between legal, OTC stuff, and illegal over the internet stuff. I don't think any of us know which one is what Grier took, but everything that's been said to this point, indicates it was OTC legal stuff.

True if it is no more powerful than most of the stuff out there that is legal now. I was just saying that stuff was legal OTC at the time and stronger than some prescription steroids were.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Morgan and Morgan, good Christ. :rolleyes:

Morgan and his brood are all about Morgan and his brood. He doesn't do anything altruistically without some kind of payoff for himself. That tweet was just another form of self promotion that they have made us all suffer through for years. That some people actually buy in to that "For the People" sh!t amazes me.

And for God's sake, somebody tell that fat little ambulance chaser to get his sinuses cleaned out. He sounds like he's got a combination of marbles in his mouth and cotton stuffed up his nose.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n300338 said:
Are you related to moe?

images

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n300153 said:
M&M have a lot of ties to UF. The firm does a lot more than PI these days and pride's itself on taking on the big boys for the little person that normally could not afford to take on some of these cases(not personal injury). He's actually a pretty cool dude and a huge huge Gator.

Sorry, brother, but John Morgan and his ilk are among the biggest cancers on our society. They falsely create the impression that nothing we ever do is our fault, and that we are constantly owed something. We all pay for for these sleazebags in the form of increased liability insurance premiums for virtually every business and service provider and the the costs for those premiums are passed on to us, the consumers. Worse, we've friggin grown used to it. I want to strangle that fat ****er's face every time I see it on my TV.

That said, I hope his slimy firm can weave some magic and get us Will back in time to start next season.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n300348 said:
Sorry, brother, but John Morgan and his ilk are among the biggest cancers on our society. They falsely create the impression that nothing we ever do is our fault, and that we are constantly owed something. We all pay for for these sleazebags in the form of increased liability insurance premiums for virtually every business and service provider and the the costs for those premiums are passed on to us, the consumers. Worse, we've friggin grown used to it. I want to strangle that fat ****er's face every time I see it on my TV.

That said, I hope his slimy firm can weave some magic and get us Will back in time to start next season.

Hahah as I was reading this I was thinking "yet I hope they find a way to get Grier out of this". Hilarious

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n300348 said:

Screw that. I want him back for the play-offs.:headbang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.