Will Miles defends Felipe Franks

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Jacoby Brissett and Will Grier beg to differ. Look, you could put Franks in the same room as Brantley, Driskel, Murphy, Del Rio and Appleby and nobody would stand out. Sadly, Driskel is probably the best of that bunch. As bad as he was, at least he could run.
Critical . . . ?

It’s “way too critical” not “way to”
keep em tight on proper use of to, two, and too!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Like I said....we played at a nearly 60 point pace for 3 qtrs. Moved the ball just fine in the first qtr but fell down on a way to a TD and settled for a FG.

As with everything around here....some element of truth then overblown.

This game was a scrimmage and was treated as such. Lots of guys played and had fun. We had a blast. Fun game, total control throughout and got to see some of our young guys. Only by coming on here did I learn how bad we sucked last night and that Franks particularly had a real bad game. Go figure.
So... once talent and conditioning took over, score started exploding? What happens when the other team is as or more talented and conditioned as we are? Miami provided a great look at that - we get into a slugfest that either team can rightly claim they should’ve won if one thing or another went their way. The same Miami team that just lost to UNC yesterday.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
So... once talent and conditioning took over, score started exploding? What happens when the other team is as or more talented and conditioned as we are? Miami provided a great look at that - we get into a slugfest that either team can rightly claim they should’ve won if one thing or another went their way. The same Miami team that just lost to UNC yesterday.

We moved the ball fine early in the game. Had a first qtr TD until Pitts just fell down. It wasn’t talent or conditioning. He just fell down. If he doesn’t we score more 1st qtr points. Nothing to get excited about. It was a scrimmage and we won by the 45 points we were supposed to.

You are right. Not all games will be a blowout. We’ve had one tight game already. A game we were not playing our best. And we won that game. Many teams have been making great comebacks this season and winning games at the end. Miami was trying to do that to us. They couldn’t. I’ll take the W and move on.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I personally think Frank's is a dumbass, but he's our dumbass and I'll pull for him until someone takes his spot. But after seeing the back ups in action last night I don't think anyone is taking his spot.

Living in Georgia I get to talk to dick head uga fans on a daily basis and they view Frank's a lot like we view Willlllllie. Glad he's on a rival, I just hope he gets his shyt together that weekend.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Have you actually WATCHED the first two games, or are you just looking at the box score?

You have been trolling a lot more lately. Did you feel the need to make up for Laws absence or is it cause the barn ain't doing as well as you'd hoped this year?

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
You serious? There are multiple page long threads on this site with posters arguing for and against him. If anything, it’s more balanced than any place I’ve seen. Folks here aren’t afraid to voice their frustration because they don’t get banned for independent thought. Swamp Gas seems more your speed - maybe check it out? There’s no tolerance there for being critical of the QB.

Well apparently there is no tolerance of being critical of your opinion here. How about you state your case from this years stats on why Frank's sucks or pipe down and let the grownups chat

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You have been trolling a lot more lately. Did you feel the need to make up for Laws absence or is it cause the barn ain't doing as well as you'd hoped this year?

Remember the march to a million. The donk was doing the part of 3-4 people so Ox is getting a little worried.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Well apparently there is no tolerance of being critical of your opinion here. How about you state your case from this years stats on why Frank's sucks or pipe down and let the grownups chat
Isn’t a tolerance issue, you just put off a vibe that’s too sensitive to make it here. Very soft. Was suggesting a more controlled environment for folks that need pampering and lack of dissenting opinions.

I’ve made my stance on him clear. I don’t like his antics. I think he needs to move from “likership” to “leadership”. I think he does a fine job executing what plays are called. His lack of dynamic running ability will place a cap on what this team can achieve. Based on what I’ve seen these last two games, he needs to do a better job with ball placement on short throws to help his WRs. From what I’ve seen of the other two options, I believe he’s the best bet this season. And he won’t be the thing that ultimately hinders the team in conference play - that’ll be the OL.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Isn’t a tolerance issue, you just put off a vibe that’s too sensitive to make it here. Very soft. Was suggesting a more controlled environment for folks that need pampering and lack of dissenting opinions.

I’ve made my stance on him clear. I don’t like his antics. I think he needs to move from “likership” to “leadership”. I think he does a fine job executing what plays are called. His lack of dynamic running ability will place a cap on what this team can achieve. Based on what I’ve seen these last two games, he needs to do a better job with ball placement on short throws to help his WRs. From what I’ve seen of the other two options, I believe he’s the best bet this season. And he won’t be the thing that ultimately hinders the team in conference play - that’ll be the OL.

Well I can't say as I particularly care if you agree with my vibe or not, I haven't smoked weed in a few years so calm your hippie tits down a notch. As far as the part of your reply that has some thought behind it concerning Frank's, I agree wholeheartedly. Now bring me a beer

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Well I can't say as I particularly care if you agree with my vibe or not, I haven't smoked weed in a few years so calm your hippie tits down a notch. As far as the part of your reply that has some thought behind it concerning Frank's, I agree wholeheartedly. Now bring me a beer
I don’t have any spiked seltzer and I’m worried anything stronger, like a Mich Ultra, might be too much for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.