Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Austin Simmons (@AustinSimmons3) tweeted at 1:20 AM on Sun, Sep 08, 2019:
Hmmm Feleipe doesn’t seems so immature in this
()

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
After watching the highlights from the Miami - UNC game, we should have scored about 40 on them. Howell looked like Dan Marino out there. When we played them, Franks looked like Franks.

I don't think Franks is on a hot seat but I can see him getting benched again this year.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
After watching the highlights from the Miami - UNC game, we should have scored about 40 on them. Howell looked like Dan Marino out there. When we played them, Franks looked like Franks.

I don't think Franks is on a hot seat but I can see him getting benched again this year.

This is ridiculous. His stats are great. He is kicking ass. He is playing with swag. If he can stay consistent and we are healthy we will be in the top 10 again with a chance for more. Yall are being plain ignorant.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
This is ridiculous. His stats are great. He is kicking ass. He is playing with swag. If he can stay consistent and we are healthy we will be in the top 10 again with a chance for more. Yall are being plain ignorant.

this place is crazy, way to critical.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
this place is crazy, way to critical.

Critical would be fine if it was in the sense that they look at the good and the bad and then express an opinion. People are not doing that, they are just spewing thoughtless garbage about a guy that by pretty much every measurable stat is doing a fantastic job.

It's like no one thinks for themselves, one person says Frank's sucks and everyone else cosigns like a bunch of tagolong little brothers trying to fit in. Present a case for why Frank's sucks or STFU. Or here's an idea, enjoy having a competent quarterback and coaching staff at the same time for the first time since Meyer and co.

Dang I must have woke up grumpy this morning

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap. Kicking ass? :bwahaha:

I'm far more concerned about the Kentucky game than I was 2 weeks ago.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Critical would be fine if it was in the sense that they look at the good and the bad and then express an opinion. People are not doing that, they are just spewing thoughtless garbage about a guy that by pretty much every measurable stat is doing a fantastic job.

It's like no one thinks for themselves, one person says Frank's sucks and everyone else cosigns like a bunch of tagolong little brothers trying to fit in. Present a case for why Frank's sucks or STFU. Or here's an idea, enjoy having a competent quarterback and coaching staff at the same time for the first time since Meyer and co.

Have you actually WATCHED the first two games, or are you just looking at the box score?

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I mean I know some Tennessee fans that still even think they have a chance against us with the only reason being Franks.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

You serious? There are multiple page long threads on this site with posters arguing for and against him. If anything, it’s more balanced than any place I’ve seen. Folks here aren’t afraid to voice their frustration because they don’t get banned for independent thought. Swamp Gas seems more your speed - maybe check it out? There’s no tolerance there for being critical of the QB.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Trust me, they can't stand him.
I’m sure they like him but that doesn’t make him a leader. He doesn’t seem like the kind of guy that would light a fire under someone for failing to do their job or doing something stupid off the field.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I’m sure they like him but that doesn’t make him a leader. He doesn’t seem like the kind of guy that would light a fire under someone for failing to do their job or doing something stupid off the field.

Can you imagine this place if he started to do that? It would literally implode. Fortunately or unfortunately...he is not that leader. His respect comes from his work ethic and having his teammates back. The real leader on this team is Josh Hammond.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Can you imagine this place if he started to do that? It would literally implode. Fortunately or unfortunately...he is not that leader. His respect comes from his work ethic and having his teammates back. The real leader on this team is Josh Hammond.
Would it? You really think that this place would have issues if our qb started yelling at his teammates to perform instead of fans from the opposition? You can’t be serious. This place would embrace that - he’d finally show signs of maturity, something most note as his biggest weakness. And honestly, that’s the biggest thing this team lacks. No offense to Hammond but he’s either not important enough to be listened to or he’s not doing a good enough job.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Would it? You really think that this place would have issues if our qb started yelling at his teammates to perform instead of fans from the opposition? You can’t be serious. This place would embrace that - he’d finally show signs of maturity, something most note as his biggest weakness. And honestly, that’s the biggest thing this team lacks. No offense to Hammond but he’s either not important enough to be listened to or he’s not doing a good enough job.

I would absolutely love it. But if Franks went Dan Marino or Johnny U on his teammates this place would erupt. I am dead serious.

Josh Hammond is a leader in that locker room.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I would absolutely love it. But if Franks went Dan Marino or Johnny U on his teammates this place would erupt. I am dead serious.

Josh Hammond is a leader in that locker room.
Well, I’d be standing right next to you defending him if he tried to be a leader - an inherent part of his job as qb1 (that’s why they are the highest paid guy on the nfl roster...)

If this is the case, he needs to do better. Team leadership needs to have these guys amped for every game. They played like they were entitled to win against Miami and, from everything I’ve read, they came out completely flat yesterday. That’s on the team’s leadership, not the coaches.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Like I said....we played at a nearly 60 point pace for 3 qtrs. Moved the ball just fine in the first qtr but fell down on a way to a TD and settled for a FG.

As with everything around here....some element of truth then overblown.

This game was a scrimmage and was treated as such. Lots of guys played and had fun. We had a blast. Fun game, total control throughout and got to see some of our young guys. Only by coming on here did I learn how bad we sucked last night and that Franks particularly had a real bad game. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator