Willie Taggart Jr

PirateGator

Aug 5, 2018
So, I am at the Florida High game tonight and Willie’s son is the quarterback. Wille sr.Is here and sitting alone in a chair at the south end zone. Jr. is a decent athlete and they are beating the doors off of us. Just funny he is sitting there all alone.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Willie Sr was a hell of a high school QB. He replaced Tommie Frasier at Manatee and took them to a couple of state championships, something Frasier never did.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So, I am at the Florida High game tonight and WiLLLLLLLie’s son is the quarterback. Wille sr.Is here and sitting alone in a chair at the south end zone. Jr. is a decent athlete and they are beating the doors off of us. Just funny he is sitting there all alone.

Probably trying to gather some knowledge on what it looks like to play disciplined, organized, sound fundamental football and see if he can learn anything useful. According to the 8-Ball: "my sources say NO"

PirateGator

Aug 5, 2018
Probably trying to gather some knowledge on what it looks like to play disciplined, organized, sound fundamental football and see if he can learn anything useful. According to the 8-Ball: "my sources say NO"
I hope he is taking notes on my high school team. We look like FSU last year.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Makes sense. Based on the laws of thermal dynamics, specifically heat transfer through conduction via metal bleachers, nobody will want to sit near willie until late Oct or early Nov.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His Ban must have quit!

:ban:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Pirate has been busy this summer. No ban, just no time. I have been a creepy lurker tho.

Missed the joke........ :headslap:

Welcome back......

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Whatever Willie learned at his son's game seems to be working.
Boise is on their heels. Nollies 31/13 late in 2ed quarter.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Boise State has the same notes because they just beat the Semenholes on Ron Zook Field!

:bwahaha:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Holy crap! Shut out in the second half! Will be interesting to see what this does to the nole$ psyche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator