Your Homework Assignment This Week

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
At some point this week, if you happen to see someone walking their dog, calmly walk up to that person, greet them with a smile on your face, and then kick the ever loving sh*t out of the dog with an even bigger smile on your face. Wish the person a happy new year and be on your way.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If the dog in question is a bulldog, kick it twice!
msy.gif

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m fcvking sick to my stomach! OK gave that game away with poor play calling at the end of the 4th quarter and in OT. The call on 3rd and 2 with 2 minutes to play sucked! Convert that and the game is over. The 3rd down calls in OT were just as bad.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’m fcvking sick to my stomach! OK gave that game away with poor play calling at the end of the 4th quarter and in OT. The call on 3rd and 2 with 2 minutes to play sucked! Convert that and the game is over. The 3rd down calls in OT were just as bad.

09C9D47D-556F-43CB-9066-C1F5669928D0.jpeg

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
At some point this week, if you happen to see someone walking their dog, calmly walk up to that person, greet them with a smile on your face, and then kick the ever loving sh*t out of the dog with an even bigger smile on your face. Wish the person a happy new year and be on your way.
If it is my dog, you might want to offer the New year's greetings before you kick. It will be your only opportunity to offer felicitations.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately this season continues to kick us Gator fans square in the nards.

Or maybe it’s setting up for the ultimate heartbreak. UGA gets out to a big lead on Bama, only for Bama to come steamrolling back with a last second victory.

Man, that would be incredible. That or Bama just steamrolls them :lol:

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
Or maybe it’s setting up for the ultimate heartbreak. UGA gets out to a big lead on Bama, only for Bama to come steamrolling back with a last second victory.

Man, that would be incredible. That or Bama just steamrolls them :lol:
Poetic justice would be Bama pulling a Lindsay Scott type play. Still irritates the bejesus out of me that we have to put up with either of these teams winning a natty.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
My dog is old and cranky and sleeps under the porch. Please feel free to come over the gate and tell him you are going to kick him.

His name is Gator by the way :) got him n 08

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Not just that. Why squib it at end of 2nd quarter, with what, < 2 mins (or was it even < 1 min) left? If you trust your kicker to kick it outta the end zone, do that (reminded me of Eddie's kick outta bounds against TAMU after our TD). Let them start at their 25. Force them to work to get it into FG range. I bet they don't. Those three pts made the difference between winning and going into OT.

And look where I live - that's right - I've gotta live through all this hype and nonsense. And my son even has two degrees from Athens (HOPE scholarship), my brother-in-law was a starting DT for THEM (77 & 78 seasons), my wife went there, and 90% of her family graduated from THERE (one niece on her side is a Gator). It's bad enough they beat OK, but if they beat Bama, living here is going to be pure hell for the next year.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Not just that. Why squib it at end of 2nd quarter, with what, < 2 mins (or was it even < 1 min) left? If you trust your kicker to kick it outta the end zone, do that (reminded me of Eddie's kick outta bounds against TAMU after our TD). Let them start at their 25. Force them to work to get it into FG range. I bet they don't. Those three pts made the difference between winning and going into OT.

And look where I live - that's right - I've gotta live through all this hype and nonsense. And my son even has two degrees from Athens (HOPE scholarship), my brother-in-law was a starting DT for THEM (77 & 78 seasons), my wife went there, and 90% of her family graduated from THERE (one niece on her side is a Gator). It's bad enough they beat OK, but if they beat Bama, living here is going to be pure hell for the next year.
Savannah, that kick was with less than 30 seconds before half... Dumbest move ever...

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Savannah, that kick was with less than 30 seconds before half... Dumbest move ever...

Yeah, as I wrote on the other thread, I forgot just how much time was left. It turns out JUST 6 TICKS. Un-f'n-believable. Kick it through the endzone, let them start on their 25, and they probably just take a knee. WOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator