Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
It looks like we are going to lay an egg in recruiting.

Have to have a 10 win season, without looking like garbage, to salvage this pile of trash.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How do you get better with 2 star players?

Hope like hell they coach up the team and utilize the few big star talent we have on offense to put some excitement on the field this year. Guys like Cleveland, Grimes, Jefferson, Scarlett, Davis, Toney, and Lemons can be game breakers with improved line and QB play...which seems doubtful at this point but there are some weapons there

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hope like hell they coach up the team and utilize the few big star talent we have on offense to put some excitement on the field this year. Guys like Cleveland, Grimes, Jefferson, Scarlett, Davis, Toney, and Lemons can be game breakers with improved line and QB play...which seems doubtful at this point but there are some weapons there

Oh we have some weapons especially in the backfield, but, alas, no QB.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Are Jefferson and Grimes available? Have the waivers been applied for?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
TE Rae enjoyed his visit with the players and coaches. Went in depth with Coach Scott in the film room, toured campus and apparently his folks like DM. Oregon is the other school vying with us for him but he said his visit to UF is his last and he'll declare soon.

TE is not a position of desperate need but Rae is a good sized 4 star player and we need buzz, BADLY, so I'll take it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TE Rae enjoyed his visit with the players and coaches. Went in depth with Coach Scott in the film room, toured campus and apparently his folks like DM. Oregon is the other school vying with us for him but he said his visit to UF is his last and he'll declare soon.

TE is not a position of desperate need but Rae is a good sized 4 star player and we need buzz, BADLY, so I'll take it.
TE U

TE U

TE U!

Has there ever been a team who carries double digit TEs?

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014

How have you determined that it is doubtful that they will coach up the players we have on the roster? I have yet to watch a game during the Mullen era at UF.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How have you determined that it is doubtful that they will coach up the players we have on the roster? I have yet to watch a game during the Mullen era at UF.
You know, Mullinz and Co have coached before, right? Some of us have even watched those teams and know what to expect.

And of course we got to see his excellent offensive scheme in the O&B, but I just don't think we get to throw to alums during the real season.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I meant it’s doubtful our line and QB play will improve enough to utilize the weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.