Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
You know, Mullinz and Co have coached before, right?

Lol you stated previously that Miss State is drastically improved under Moorhead with 3 years head coaching experience yet Mullen can’t coach anyone up. Moorhead’s signature win is against Temple. He might turn out to be a stellar head coach but we won’t know that until it happens.

The fact is nobody knows what will happen this season and for someone to state anything as fact is humorous.

Last edited:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
WITH A NAME LIKE
upload_2018-6-26_18-50-25.jpeg
YOU'VE JUST GOT TO BE A BADASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-26_18-50-17.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-26_18-50-17.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 80

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
As you might be able to tell....I've gotten into twitter (I don't have an account, I just scroll through). This one is funny:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Gators Breakdown running the recruiting numbers from years past and making the argument that the quality of this class will be established around August 1st. They note that, historically, schools' classes don't move much in terms of the percentage of blue chip players in the class after the beginning of August. They looked at Meyer's, Butter's, and Kirby's classes along with others.

They also note that good on-field results don't necessarily influence the quality of recruiting in this day and age. Smart laid some serious eggs in his first year and has been gang-busters on the trail despite it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope like hell they coach up the team and utilize the few big star talent we have on offense to put some excitement on the field this year. Guys like Cleveland, Grimes, Jefferson, Scarlett, Davis, Toney, and Lemons can be game breakers with improved line and QB play...which seems doubtful at this point but there are some weapons there

Who’s going to get them the ball?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Who’s going to get them the ball?

You know who!! ALL ABOARD!!!
tenor.gif

Actually, I have no clue what will go down. He'll probably do the obvious and saddle us with Lurch, er, I mean Franks.
giphy.gif

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now I will tell you this – if there is anybody who can get the QB ready, it’s Mullen.

But other than Jones, we have a bunch of turds on the roster.

Yep Jones needs to play early and often

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
An AD that understands football is the bell cow? He pushed back the stand alone and expedited the baseball stadium. Not only that, any AD that hires Dan Mullen isn't interested in winning championships.
Did u want our sh*t thrown together or done right? In order to get the space for the all-n-one by the indoor they had to do it they way they're doing it. If you want to place blame lay it at the feet of the guy who deserves it...Foley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator