Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Really good young man from good family. I believe missed a great deal of his senior season with injury. That said, he would have a chance to contribute in 2-3 years most likely. Beefing up the room is necessary, but obviously we need several guys that can come in and play now. Portal is the avenue, pretty much the only way this happens. Striking out so far is leading up to disaster I’m afraid.
And we get him for free.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, we are 3-5 SEC team. The only lesser team is Vandy.
Bill Murray Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And, they're no longer on our schedule...
For now. Pretty sure that outside of natural/historic rivalries...there will be a rotating schedule.
They'll be back. Hopefully they'll still suck more than us by then :ugh:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Current pumper spin on twitter is "remember there is a late portal period too and Billy plays chess not checkers" or some such nonsense.

Disregarding that we heard the same thing last year and added nothing, why would waiting until after spring training to add OL be the "chess" way to do it? Maybe it's one more spring training with an OL coach who is better than ours.

Last edited:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Current pumper spin on twitter is "remember there is a late portal period too and Billy plays chess not checkers" or some such nonsense.
Don’t forget the old he’s waiting on the better players to hit the portal after their bowl game. Oh yeah, and the next home run DL coach as well.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I cannot tell if Simple is low IQ or a cagey con man about to cash in for a couple years of “work”. His offensive proclivities lead me to lean towards stupid.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Disregarding that we heard the same thing last year and added nothing, why would waiting until after spring training to add OL be the "chess" way to do it? maybe it's one more spring training with an OL coach who is better than ours.
More like Billy’s playing “Go Fish.”

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
I like to get optimism from the gassy forum... Even most of them talk like us now. Basically it's just the last year of each of the last 3 **** coaches again

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Disregarding that we heard the same thing last year and added nothing, why would waiting until after spring training to add OL be the "chess" way to do it? maybe it's one more spring training with an OL coach who is better than ours.

1702754774948.jpeg

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At a family get together on the wife’s side. Dawgs and Noles in attendance. One unsolicited comment from a Dawg cousin was “I couldn’t believe how disorganized Napier is!” Hard to disagree. For a once dominant program it just adds to the piss off of the current mess we are wallowing in when our opponent’s view is unfortunately on the money and not just rival hyperbole. And Neon Deion has added a starting 5 OL and 2 backups while Billy is allegedly doing his best Bobby Fischer with the portal and the HS recruiting class.

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019

Disregarding that we heard the same thing last year and added nothing, why would waiting until after spring training to add OL be the "chess" way to do it? Maybe it's one more spring training with an OL coach who is better than ours.
Einstein's Definition of Insanity...

Oh wait, the soy boy goat humper in charge will dock me for being negative instead of fondling Napier's nutsack.

Let me give it a positive spin..."We're building a program with crucial building blocks which will create the foundation for a successful program for generations to come. Struggle is the protein for a developing program. It's a blessing and an honor to play this game. We will learn from this and grow. Scared money don't make money."

Did I forget anything?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Pretty sure Billy is playing Connect 4, not chess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator