Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

crushed noo GIF

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I found the one remaining resident Karl nutswinger....I just knew there still had to be one hiding in here...
You’re a complete dipsh1t, but we all knew that. You made a ridiculous statement that I’m on record saying something to the opposite. But hey, you were rooting for FSU and we all know it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You’re a complete dipsh1t, but we all knew that. You made a ridiculous statement that I’m on record saying something to the opposite. But hey, you were rooting for FSU and we all know it.
You'll have to take Karls scrotum out of your mouth...we can't understand a word you're saying....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Theres not another person on this board that thinks cretes pulling for fsu. You're just whining bc our simp head coach sucks and you've embarrassed yourself for 2 years singing his praises.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Dude let me explain something.....good starting quality players that opt for the portal aren't looking to go to teams with a losing record and coach that will likely get fired....they are leaving to get away from that.

Wrap your head around the fact that the only portal players were getting this off season will be filler type players who aren't even SEC quality or even P5 quality starters.
This is why FSU cleaned up last year in the portal. Norvell had a bunch of 5 and 6 year Seniors coming back and transfers naturally migrated to Tallahassee

ted

Aug 24, 2019

Unfortunately I think this is the first of many. The way trey pulled away from one the analysts last night, the way #7 is underutilized , and the defections that are sure to come from the recruiting class we are in for a rough couple of months. But hon if you were a blue chip player, would you come be part of this cluster****? Incompetent coaching on both sides of the ball, I would totally understand anyone including Lagaway who thought better of volunteering for this ****show.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Theres not another person on this board that thinks cretes pulling for fsu. You're just whining bc our simp head coach sucks and you've embarrassed yourself for 2 years singing his praises.
All you fuchsers on here counting losses for next year, just so you can fire someone. Put up some money to buy him out or put your wife on the corner to raise the money. Otherwise you and Crete will just be grade A b1tches. Put up the money or just the Fuchs up freeloader.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All you fuchsers on here counting losses for next year, just so you can fire someone. Put up some money to buy him out or put your wife on the corner to raise the money. Otherwise you and Crete will just be grade A b1tches. Put up the money or just the Fuchs up freeloader.
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Why don't we all simmer down?
I get it, that we're upset after another embarrassing loss, and are attacking each other. But, it doesn't matter who we think should lead our Gators because nothing is within our control. So keep your wives home and keep your checkbooks closed. Nothing is going to happen, now, or even soon.
Let's try to keep our collective hate focused and properly unified...Biden must go in '24.

Last edited:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The meltdowns of fans who attached their wagons to a horse others warned was a bum and finally see it for themselves are truly some of the best meltdowns on the internet. Copium is a helluva drug.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
      Members
      Latest member
      TheFoodGator