Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you and I have a different definition of "good" players.
Top 15 classes, aren't the "good" players I thought we would be getting under SB.

Top 15 classes, get's you South Carolina, Kentucky, Arkansas and Miss State level players.
Hell, We aren't even on the same plane as Ole Miss, Mizzou, Auburn, A&M, Oklahoma or Tennessee.
Much less, Ga, Bama, Texas and LSU.

We are barely above Vandy.
Top 15 class that picked up a top QB, OT, DL and 2 top LBs.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'm out.
Never heard of it. :lol2: :lol2:
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Cute that you cut off the unranked nationally part.

He is roster chaffe.

Even if you get your "ratings" from the interns and Bowlcuts of the world, he isnt even top 100.
We had 25 years of good to great OL play going back to the 80s and up thru Meyer. And then the Chump sent us into a tailspin in terms of recruiting Oline that we’ve never recovered from. It’s his most lasting impact as Gator head coach. That ****head.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Cute that you cut off the unranked nationally part.

He is roster chaffe.

Even if you get your "ratings" from the interns and Bowlcuts of the world, he isnt even top 100.
To be fair ratings often escape some offensive linemen.....Jawaan Taylor(3 star) was our best offensive lineman probably over the last 10-12 years and outperformed 5 stars like DJ Humphries, Xavier Nixon and Martel Ivey hands down.

All that said I doubt Fletcher Westphal makes much of an impact next season. Very few freshmen on the oline ever do.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair ratings often escape some offensive linemen.....Jawaan Taylor(3 star) was our best offensive lineman probably over the last 10-12 years and outperformed 5 stars like DJ Humphries, Xavier Nixon and Martel Ivey hands down.

All that said I doubt Fletcher Westphal makes much of an impact next season. Very few freshmen on the oline ever do.
Reggie Green is the only name that comes to mind as a freshman that dominated.

The Pouncies maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator