Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We had 25 years of good to great OL play going back to the 80s and up thru Meyer. And then the Chump sent us into a tailspin in terms of recruiting Oline that we’ve never recovered from. It’s his most lasting impact as Gator head coach. That ****head.
FcuK yeah!. That's why all my coaching hate is spent on that dawgshyt. The damage the dawgfcuker did keeps on giving.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm at 0.5 myself.
Great Job Reaction GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm at 0.5 myself.
#metoo

We'll have a solid first have against Miami and then

Fail The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

But it will be a marvelous first half. Something to build on while we wait for the rebuild of the Ming dynasty. :lol:

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is such a huge blow to our backup kickoff cover team.
So another of Nape's transfer portal acquisitions reenters the portal. Should we even take his incoming transfers seriously?

"GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Questions arose when Florida leading tackler Shemar James underwent season-ending knee surgery on Nov. 1.

No. 1 on the list: who would fill his place?

As it turns out, junior transfer Ronald "Mannie" Nunnery Jr. has emerged as a prominent piece on the defense.

At his press conference on the day of James' surgery, Gators head coach Billy Napier predicted Nunnery could elevate his game with added playing time.

Napier stated that the loss of James "presents a great opportunity" and "Nunnery can offer experience."

So, who is Mannie Nunnery?

"He's like a freak of nature,'' fellow linebacker Scooby Williams said. "I don't know if you remember, but I think in spring we had interviews and I told you how athletic he was and [how he] made one-handed plays and all that, so I'm really excited for him to be able to display that for everybody."

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“As it turns out, junior transfer Ronald "Mannie" Nunnery Jr. has emerged as a prominent piece on the defense.

At his press conference on the day of James' surgery, Gators head coach Billy Napierpredicted Nunnery could elevate his game with added playing time.”

….Just more Slingblade baloney bullshiit as usual.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
“As it turns out, junior transfer Ronald "Mannie" Nunnery Jr. has emerged as a prominent piece on the defense.

At his press conference on the day of James' surgery, Gators head coach Billy Napierpredicted Nunnery could elevate his game with added playing time.”

….Just more Slingblade baloney bullshiit as usual.
Yes, it's definitely shocking and way out there that a coach would say a player could elevate his game with more playing time. Never heard of such insanity.

You people are unhinged. Get laid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator