4* QB Joe Milton

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If he's 12th at his position, why isn't our news about us and #s 4, 6, 8, or 9 ?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when Nuss was guaranteed to be fired. Those were the good ole days.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Going into his 4th RECRUITING year the QB whisperer should have his pick of the litter regardless of our program status or Nuss. That's all on Mac.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We really can't afford to keep signing projects.

This times 1000. Trask has skills but is a project. Franks has skills but is a project. Even if Toney stays at QB, he's a huge project. Allen is polished but lacks elite skills. Why can't this staff sign an Eason type that is polished from the time he walks on campus? This dumba$$ staff either signs the LDR type or the Franks/Trask type. Why not go after the guy that is both polished and skilled?
:gah:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This times 1000. Trask has skills but is a project. Franks has skills but is a project. Even if Toney stays at QB, he's a huge project. Allen is polished but lacks elite skills. Why can't this staff sign an Eason type that is polished from the time he walks on campus? This dumba$$ staff either signs the LDR type or the Franks/Trask type. Why not go after the guy that is both polished and skilled?
:gah:
Eason is not that polished.

Outside of against two bad teams in Missouri and Vandy (both over 300 yards passing), he averaged 148 yards passing per game. Even with he's averaging ~174 yards per game. He doesn't turn the ball over a ton, but he isn't actually doing much at all. Kentucky was his third best game, throwing for 245 yards. He had 7 games with 165 yards or less.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4035003/jacob-eason

I do expect he gets much better than that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.