Agreed, Mac Ain't It. Who is then?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm guessing your the type who allows your girlfriend to cheat on you 3-4 times before finally figuring out she's a whore, or the type who waits an hour to get a manager when the waiter sucks and hasn't came to your table in 25 minutes. You believe in giving 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances. There are some guys out there that believe when your hired to do a job you do the job and if you underperform you don't deserve to keep your job. If you don't believe Mac has underperformed on and off the field you might be a retard and need to be on medicine before coming back on this board. Now I have no problem with your type we need people like you to blow the losers cause if not for people like you guys like Mac would not have anyone swinging from their nuts so keep swinging on those nuts your swinging by yourself.
:clap::fistbump:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Why? So when the new unknown doesn't pan out, and can't recruit top 5 classes we can get the pitchforks back out and run him out of town? All I'm saying is Mac will get 4 years. If things aren't getting better, fine move on.

There real irony is that they fall into the same trap of their (and my) villan Foley. They and he fail to understand that UF will always have talent. UF almost can not help but have talent.

The issue when hiring a coach at UF is 100% not recruiting but can the coach coach. There is no reason in the world to worry about the recruiting of this staff. That after two seasons they have failed to address the offensive issues UF has is very very worrisome to me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well Mac is not going anywhere until the end of next year at the least. So if we continue to look like shyt and Syracuse turns around then we better be all over Barbers. He will be a hot commodity in 2 to 3 years.
If he manages to lose 3 in September, which is possible, I think he can be gone in the first week of November.

People keep saying the new AD wont fire Fooley's guy. My assessment is exactly the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.