AJC: Florida's Muschamp knows what he's doing, OK?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, Law agrees that Chimp has been strong on discipline and I dont care if he considers the suspensions served. Obviously most of the dwags who commented on the article hope we keep wm forever. I dont blame them, we felt the same about Ray Goof and mr. Mediocrity Richt.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Gator Fever;n41603 said:
lol - Did Law write that
As hard as it may be to accept, not only do ALL our rivals feel this way, so does a very large slice of the Gator Nation. We've got to win big to change it.
You are right on that.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
At what point do we stop the bleeding? Those kids should be suspended for game two since we are never going to play the Idaho game now. That was everyone's argument. Can't suspend em twice I heard. They did not serve their suspension. This program is a joke.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
T REX;n41621 said:
I'm a joke.

:exactly:
Why is it that every sunshine pumper insults the poster instead of the post? Is it because you have zero ground to stand on? Or is the 11-1 chant not good enough.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why is no one bringing up the fsu receiver that was charged with a felony and missed one game?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n41630 said:
Why is no one bringing up the fsu receiver that was charged with a felony and missed one game?

And traveled with the team and dressed for the game.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n41621 said:
At what point do we stop the bleeding? Those kids should be suspended for game two since we are never going to play the Idaho game now. That was everyone's argument. Can't suspend em twice I heard. They did not serve their suspension. This program is a joke.

I disagree on that. They should have only been suspended again if that actual game was replayed.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n41621 said:

Back away from the ledge....

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
T REX;n41621 said:
I'm a joke.

wob: I never said anything to him. The pumpers always have the same MO since they can't justify Muschamp sucking. They instead attack the person posting the truth. Same old story. I hope all the pumpers leave when that joke is finally fired.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
T REX;n41621 said:
I'm a joke.

Because you literally find anything and everything to b*tch about when it comes to Muschamp. Hell, not even Law does that. And weren't you the guy always b*tching about Billy Donovan, as well? Great track record there. When all you do is b*tch for the sake of b*tching, that's a you problem, not a coach problem.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Every thread is the same..........

The anti-WM (JD) group say the same things and the hopeful (pumper) posters reply in unison.

We have become predictable and boring.

I don't even get excited about posting here anymore.

I asked several friends to join this board and all of them say we are ho-hum and they don't feel the need to jump in to the crap.

There is nothing worse than being boring!

Of course the anti group will say "being 4-8 is worse " but they are wrong". Not attracting new posters is worse and I think the blush has worn off GCMB.

Come on guys and girls, let's get some fresh perspective.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n41651 said:
Fresh perspective? THE SEASON HASN'T STARTED YET.

Embarrassing post. :facepalm:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
Every thread is the same..........

The anti-WM (JD) group say the same things and the hopeful (pumper) posters reply in unison.

We have become predictable and boring.

I don't even get excited about posting here anymore.

I asked several friends to join this board and all of them say we are ho-hum and they don't feel the need to jump in to the crap.

There is nothing worse than being boring!

Of course the anti group will say "being 4-8 is worse " but they are wrong". Not attracting new posters is worse and I think the blush has worn off GCMB.

f*ck you :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n41653 said:
Fresh perspective? THE SEASON HASN'T STARTED YET. Embarrassing post. :facepalm:
Somebody obviously missed a very impressive kick return

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users