AJC: Florida's Muschamp knows what he's doing, OK?

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n41665 said:
We have 40 new members in the past two weeks. Every stat on this site has jumped significantly since the season started: users, pageviews, pages/session, duration/session, daily posts. The GCMB is on fire.

Thank God for 15/20 high volume posters!

:banana:

We are on fire!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
oxrageous;n41665 said:
We have 40 new members in the past two weeks. Every stat on this site has jumped significantly since the season started: users, pageviews, pages/session, duration/session, daily posts. The GCMB is on fire.

We are on fire!
I'm sorry you aren't happy, Turk. We'll have to do better. And also, did you know the season hasn't even started yet? It doesn't appear you've realized that.

And where's that "fresh perspective" you're calling for? Go ahead and get us started.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
T REX;n41621 said:
At what point do we stop the bleeding? Those kids should be suspended for game two since we are never going to play the Idaho game now. That was everyone's argument. Can't suspend em twice I heard. They did not serve their suspension. This program is a joke.

You sir, are the joke.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
T REX;n41621 said:
I'm a joke.

:exactly:
And a HUGE F u to you divits. Like I give one flying F what you think or what your "profile" is of me. I'm nothing but complimentary of Billy D and have been for YEARS. Muschamp sucks. Take your opinion and shove it up yours. And have a great day!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
T REX;n41621 said:
At what point do we stop the bleeding? Those kids should be suspended for game two since we are never going to play the Idaho game now. That was everyone's argument. Can't suspend em twice I heard. They did not serve their suspension. This program is a joke.

You sir, are the joke.
And ZERO SEC's too.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What in the name of creation happened here. Geez, I think we all need to blow off some steam......except T-REX. He just blows.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
601Gator said:
T REX;n41621 said:

You sir, are the joke.
Very creative.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
oxrageous;n41665 said:

We are on fire!
I thought my suggestion about numbering common statements was a fresh approach.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
So is the Turk flameout ongoing or nah?
No flameout Ray, just tired of the SOS everyday!

There must be a better option than what law and t-rex do to every thread.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n41660 said:
Hey Turk, how about getting us started? Let's have some fresh perspective on the Gators.

OK, I don't care if Donal Duck is the Coach, I just want to win a few games and be relevant again.
I don't care if we run the Spread or Single Wing, I just want to win some games.
I don't care if the Stadium is full or not, just win some games.
I don't care if WM makes 2.7 or 7.2 million, just win baby.
I don't care if we win 7/8 or 9 games as long as UGA or FSU is one of those wins (maybe both)
I don't care what some jerk AJC writer thinks about my Schools Team or Coach.
I don't care where we are in pre-season polls, just win the real games.
I don't care how many times law98 post negative crap about the Gators, he's still wrong and just a Troll.

Rex* has been known to sux!:dance2:

:nono:

*Grossman

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
What in the name of creation happened here. Geez, I think we all need to blow off some steam......except T-REX. He just blows.
Seriously. Add...don't subtract. If you'd like it to stop I'd suggest not calling out individual posters because you don't follow their narrative. Try it. Otherwise you're part of the problem.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
So is the Turk flameout ongoing or nah?
Again, calling me out by name isn't helping it STOP. Take the hint.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Concrete Helmet said:
I've already added my take on this....and most other people on here posted similar takes.....Take a hint....always trying to be different doesn't make you better or right. Sometimes things really are as they appear such as in this case. It's a ******** story.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
oxrageous said:
This is an article from a Bulldog point of view, obviously.

I have no idea what Muschamp meant when he said, “If it was about suspension, you’d never have an issue.” Then again, I’ve often had no idea what Muschamp is doing — and I’m not sure he does, either. He’s on his third offensive coordinator in four seasons at Florida. Last year’s Gators went 4-8, the worst Florida had done since 1979. Muschamp is 0-3 against Georgia, his alma mater. (Ron Zook, by way of contrast, was 2-1 against the Bulldogs.)

At the end of the day, to invoke a Muschamp line, he has been a terrible hire and was lucky not to be fired last year. He has definitely — another Boom-ism — altered and changed the way people look at Florida football.

We used to see the Gators as one of the nation’s mightiest problems, the hated opponent Georgia couldn’t beat. Under Muschamp, Florida is 0-3 against Georgia, his alma mater, and 0-1 against Georgia Southern. At the end of the day, he’s overmatched.
no one will ever destroy the brand

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're easily the angiest pumper around.

You're also the pumper with the lowest standards. 7 or 8 wins isn't winning. It's Zooking. Or Goofing.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This went about as expected.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread really delivers, can't wait to see our game Sat.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n41790 said:
You're easily the angiest pumper around.

You're also the pumper with the lowest standards. 7 or 8 wins isn't winning. It's Zooking. Or Goofing.

Attachments

• conv_637.jpeg
    conv_637.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members