And Now....TENNESSEE

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n64705 said:
This is actually the only appropriate answer. Feels like I dropped the ball on this one. Phan or myself seemed to post this annually for the past 5-6 years.

"They low down. They some snitches.."

Just a classic.

That is fantastic! I love how he is walking off after the interview and still pissed... it's like once you mention Tennessee he can't get it out of his system.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gatorbreath;n64768 said:
I didn't read the original post - that goes without saying - but does anyone else think it's odd that we opened at 1 point favorites over the Buttchuggers - on the road no less? I'd have thought us anywhere from 3 to 7 point dogs based on recent performances by both teams.

What? we are 1 point favs?!
Damn, if UT can' t win this year, they are to be pitied.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me or does it feel unnatural that we are going to be playing Tennesse in a month where football actually matters, unlike the usual warm up game they are for us?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Its just different. In the past it was to establish the supremacy in the East. Not so much anymore.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The last time we played Tennessee in a month that mattered was 2001. We lost and got a new coach. A coach who turns out to have been better than our current coach.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp better win is all I can say.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n64983 said:
Muschamp better win is all I can say.

Or else what, you'll make more angry posts? :lol:

You need to come to grips with how insignificant you and your opinions are.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dear Dollie
My favorite memory is "Joey Kent, meet Mr Laurence Wright"!

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Folks,
Me Bad, I forgot to say Leon Orr isn t playing, will this move the line?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
William Donald Garrett;n65246 said:
Hey Folks,
Me Bad, I forgot to say Leon Orr isn t playing, will this move the line?
He sure as heck don't

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65088 said:
Or else what, you'll make more angry posts? :lol:

You need to come to grips with how insignificant you and your opinions are.

Hey the LSU fans started booing the bad play of their offense and Miles made a change to the true freshman after the booing and he led them on 7 straight scoring drives and all they had to hear was Miles saying they shouldn't be doing that and they probably don't know squat about football. It appeared to be a good tradeoff.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n65250 said:
Hey the LSU fans started booing the bad play of their offense and Miles made a change to the true freshman after the booing and he led them on 7 straight scoring drives and all they had to hear was Miles saying they shouldn't be doing that and they probably don't know squat about football. It appeared to be a good tradeoff.

If we started booing, I dont' think Muschamp would make a change. He would give a slightly entertaining rant of an interview about how they needed to overcome the adversity in the stands...

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Newsflash. TN is a conference game. It has always mattered A LOT, even when played in September. It hasn't been much of a game in the Kiffy-Dooly era, but the Vol football program finally seems like it may be moving in a positive direction. This is going to be a great game, obvious huge implications for our program as well as the SEC-E. All the optimism I mustered during the off-season has been squelched. I don't see this team pulling it off in Neyland.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Considering your horrendous play last year including a ridiculous loss to Georgia Southern and this season's triple overtime struggle against hapless Kentucky in the Swamp do you actually believe you're going to march into Neyland Stadium, you Children of the Muschamp, to make it 10 in a row by defeating the NEW TENNESSEE before the 120,000 stark raving mad hillbillies?

A new coach
A new attitude
A new talk
A new walk
A new day

A new TENNESSEE

We intend to turn these frowns upside down.
lulujr.jpg

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gee going back 10 years for a questionable call to be happy seems weak to me. And I bet no entity cares about football games enough to do anything to effect the outcome. Time will tell and perhaps if we lose to UT the benefit will be a new and improved head coach. Some of the staff probably should be kept.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;65348 said:
Considering your horrendous play last year including a ridiculous loss to Georgia Southern and this season's triple overtime struggle against hapless Kentucky in the Swamp do you actually believe you're going to march into Neyland Stadium, you Children of the Muschamp, to make it 10 in a row by defeating the NEW TENNESSEE before the 120,000 stark raving mad hillbillies? A new coach A new attitude A new talk A new walk A new day A new TENNESSEE We intend to turn these frowns upside down.
lulujr.jpg
Why would we not think we would win. You state the obvious in your own post. Even at the worst times in recent history of Florida football you're still 0-3 against Muschamp. Even with the issues that UF is having at this particular time you're still an underdog at home. Pretty much your post is indicative of how far yet Tennessee has Had to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator