And Now....TENNESSEE

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorfool;n65678 said:
I fear a long suffering Alvin gets his revenge this week, he has taken it on the chin for a lot of years and been a pretty good sport about it.

Win or lose, no one on here is worried about the Dork!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65484 said:
There was no booing at the 2010 LSU game. You continue to be the wrongest person on this board, and that's saying a LOT.

Originally posted by Gator Fever View Post

Courtesy of google- LSU board discussing our booing in the 4th quarter of the game.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p...ns-booing.aspx

Ok, but how in the world does that compare to this year? We didn't lose to UT, Meyer was coach, we lost that game on a BS call, and the stadium was sold out.

:oops:

I guess there was booing at the game, huh?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LSU 2010. I remember Brantley driving us down the field in the 4th quarter to score what should have been the game winning touchdown. The crowd was as loud as I've remembered. As bad as the refs call was on the kick, they should of had the fake covered. The field goal attempt was better than 50 yds, the kicker wasn't stellar and Les had famously used the same fake before. I believe it still would of only tied the game. This may have been Meyer's worst game day gaff.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n65919 said:
LSU 2010. I remember Brantley driving us down the field in the 4th quarter to score what should have been the game winning touchdown. The crowd was as loud as I've remembered. As bad as the refs call was on the kick, they should of had the fake covered. The field goal attempt was better than 50 yds, the kicker wasn't stellar and Les had famously used the same fake before. I believe it still would of only tied the game. This may have been Meyer's worst game day gaff.

I still can't believe he didn't have a safe FG block call on that one. I don't think I'll ever believe it.

Edit: That was the same season LSU only beat UNC in Atlanta because UNC's tight end dropped two game-winning passes in a row with basically no time left, they beat us on that BS, and they beat UT because Dooley decided to play defense with 14 players. Also beat Bama in part because of a wild 4th down call and had a last minute victory over Ole Miss. I swear, Les Miles had a rabbit's foot surgically implanted in his ass when he started coaching.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65928 said:
I swear, Les Miles had a rabbit's foot surgically implanted in his ass when he started coaching.
I'd take him in a heartbeat!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65928 said:
I still can't believe he didn't have a safe FG block call on that one. I don't think I'll ever believe it.

Edit: That was the same season LSU only beat UNC in Atlanta because UNC's tight end dropped two game-winning passes in a row with basically no time left, they beat us on that BS, and they beat UT because Dooley decided to play defense with 14 players. Also beat Bama in part because of a wild 4th down call and had a last minute victory over Ole Miss. I swear, Les Miles had a rabbit's foot surgically implanted in his ass when he started coaching.

I remember as LSU was lining up for that kick, while we were having a watch party at my house. Everyone was yelling fake at the TV before the ball was even hiked. I think everyone knew it was going to be a fake except Meyer's staff.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why are the deranged Children of the Mushcamp discussing LSU when they are about to embark on a journey to terrible Neyland Stadium. Are your skin tight jorts cutting off the circulation to your brains? It's like the Hatfield's worrying about Isis when the're about to enter McCoy Country.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n66061 said:
I remember as LSU was lining up for that kick, while we were having a watch party at my house. Everyone was yelling fake at the TV before the ball was even hiked. I think everyone knew it was going to be a fake except Meyer's staff.

As soon as they sent the FG unit onto the field I looked at SQ and said they were going to fake it. Like you said, everyone watching the game on TV and in the stadium knew the fake was coming. Except the coaches. :angry:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The fake should have been called an incomplete pass. :angry:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n66124 said:
The fake should have been called an incomplete pass. :angry:

Or at the very least, blown dead because you can't advance a fumble on 4th down.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's a crap shoot with Mushcamp at the helm... may our players overcome the adversity between the headset. Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator